Author Topic: 2 Months Post-OP - How Do I Look Now?  (Read 13110 times)

Offline nick04

• Posting Member
Looks good! Dont worry.  :)

Thanks mate. I hope your second/revision surgery went well :)

Offline Gentle Devil

• Posting Member
who was your surgeon and how much he charged ?

and with whom you went for surgery ?

Offline Gentle Devil

• Posting Member
So how was your experience with dr. lokesh kumar ?

Now he has joined BLK hospital,

Anyone has undergone surgery at BLK hospital ?

Offline troubleddoc

• Bronze Member
Bro I want to go for surgery but worried about my recovery. M a professional cricket player 23yrs .so do u think I should go for it.the thing is wearing banyan m my built hides it but surely can't go shirtless n tats like since 15 yes of age.help me out
Operated by Dr hari Menon on 16 June 2014☺☺☺😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Offline nick04

• Posting Member
@troubleddoc

Sorry for the late reply. Buddy surgery is almost painless but yeah recovery takes some time. You wouldn't be able to play Cricket and do other strenuous physical activities for about a month.

Offline mohammed000

Thanks for your posts
Hey your look great ,
Can you tell me the current status of your chest ,
I'm waiting for the surgery
Pls

Offline dani11

Hi Guys,

I was diagnosed with Bilateral Gynecomastia and had the gyno surgery (liposuction + glad removal) 2 months ago. My surgery was performed by Dr. Lokesh Kumar at Indraprastha Hospital, New Delhi, India. T Lakh Indian Rupees (1700 USD) including Lab Tests. I didn't face any major complications during or after the surgery. No drains were required!

This forum has been a great help for me. Reading posts by the surgeons like Dr. Rick Silverman, Dr. Elliot Jacobs, Dr. Pope, Dr. Pensler helped me to better understand gynecomastia surgery, risks and complications of the surgery, healing process etc. Members of this forum especially iloveflat and Bob (hammer) were very helpful and friendly. After reading his (hammer) stories I realised that my problem isn't that big at all :)

Now I'm 2 months post-op, and my surgeon told me that I can stop wearing the compression vest. My chest looks much better (and flatter) than before but still there are few things that bothering me a lot:

1. I do not have puffy nipples anymore but still my areolas are somewhat bigger.

Great result, looks very natural like there was no surgery before. Who was the doctor?

Offline cornfeild

Hi Nick

I wonder what is your status now? Can you post pics ?
I had got the surgery from dr lokesh in August 2017 at BLK and right now I am not happy with results. Its still loose chest that looks same bad in tight t shirts as it looked before. I m kinda regretting that my Rs 1L went in drain :(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024