Author Topic: Anyone have Donut Mastopexy  (Read 1762 times)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I had excision and lipo about 8 mths ago. Skin never tightened up. The PS tells me I have a little bit of hanging skin which makes my chest sag. He wants to do a donut procedure. Has anyone done this and if so how were the results? Also, how do they do a nipple reduction. I am having that done as well....Thanks for any info...I have looked up these procedures but I would like to hear from someone's experience with this. Thanks ;D

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
not experience, but for the reduction they usually cut out the outer part of the areola, then stitch the skin back around the reduced part.  assume the ps has done this procedure before?  usually for pretty bad cases since it normally shrinks a little after the gyne's out. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I wish I could help you, but I'm not sure about the Donut Mastopexy. All I know is that a scar here or there is better than a bunch of loose skin.  Also I had a nipple graft w/ reduction.  It was part of my mastectomy.  They took off the nipples, cut them down to my specified size and stitched them back on. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024