Author Topic: KAISER COVERING MY SURGERY  (Read 16226 times)

Offline nitro1437

• Posting Member
im 20 years old and live in souther cal.. im having surgery on march 17th. kaiser is covering it, i saw my general prac and he referred me to PS. i have been waiting 2-3 years to get these pointy nipples removed, im 6.0 158 pnds.. i work out and run 3-4 miles a day, excersie and diet does not get rid of pointy//puffy nipples but the surgery does. my PS says i have a lump buried behind each nipple so he is gonna make the inscision and cut the bumps out and lipo all the fat he says "he does 3-4 of these surgerys a month and they are mostly all sucsessful.. i cannot wait for this surgery because this gynecomastia is the worst thing to ever happen. its hard not to obsess., i  will post before pix and after the surgery pic's im  confident this is gonna be sucessful because kaiser is extremely good health coverage.

if any 1 else has had kaiser do this please respond with what happend or if any 1 has any questions respond to this forum. !!  :D i just cannot wait another 26 days!!!

Offline nitro1437

• Posting Member
also. the PS had me get bloodwork done to make sure my hormone and testosterone levels were normal and they are.. he said that is the main reason  returns. so I'm pretty happy i will post pictures of before and after on April 1'st which is 2 weeks after my surgery is scheduled to take place.  I'm so happy i just cannot wait.

also a good way to cover up Ur puffy or pointy nipples is with medical tape. also with a compression vest.

Offline mahzaku

• Posting Member
yeah i just had my procedure done 6 days ago through kaiser. i had a 1500 dollar co pay because thats my plan. but hey, make sure u tell them if u have hard gland tissue behind ur nipple, im not sure they removed my gland, and from what i've been reading thats what causess the puffiness in ur nipple. im 6 days post op and im getting concerned because my nipples are still puffy, but i just got to wait and see. good luck to u my friend and btw. its not bad at all the pain killers work wonders.

Offline nitro1437

• Posting Member
i just went for pre op today and they are removing the hard gland tissue behind the nipple and my op is tomorrow  they are also using ultrasonic liposuction as well as cutting out some of the tissue behind the nipple ill let every one knows how it goes.

Offline nitro1437

• Posting Member
surgery was a sucess he removed the breast buds and did ultra sonic lipo. im extremely happy the results are perfect. thank every 1 for their support =) im a new man

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
how would I go about switching to kaiser?

Offline zane949

• Bronze Member
Hey dude who did your surgery? I live in so cal as well and am considering, you say yours came out perfect so I was interested.

Offline toolhead

• Posting Member
Wow, I cannot begin to express the sense of hope this thread has given me. I live in SoCal and Kaiser it is!

Offline toolhead

• Posting Member
Hey Nitro,

How did you get Kaiser to do liposuction? Which office in SoCal did you go to? Can you give me the name of your surgeon?

I just went for my first consultation and they made it clear that liposuction will not be done. Furthermore, the surgeon I saw was not too thrilled about dealing with a gynecomastia patient and made it clear that "cosmetic procedures" are not covered by Kaiser. He did however state that the removal of the gland can be done.

Thanks.

Offline jon.smith

Hi Nitro, can you please tell us which doctor you saw?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024