Author Topic: Urgent : Post Op Bandages help  (Read 2808 times)

Offline blackcoffee

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

had my gyno op yesterday - gland removal and lipo....24 hours later I attempted to shower...took off all the bandages, but the band-aid/plasters on the incision directly on my nipples is a pain to remove..I did try but then was immediately put off when I saw the raw incision sticking to the band-aid...

Am I best leaving this on for a few days? and can I expect it to dry up and be easier to take off ? even possibly falling off naturally?

Many many thanks...

Offline fugyno9

• Posting Member
The clear tape over your nipples? Leave those on bro! Wait for your PS to remove them him/herself !
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 03:31:29 AM by fugyno9 »

Offline blackcoffee

• Posting Member
Thanks!

that..or they will naturally come off alot easier..

DrBermant

Hey guys,

had my gyno op yesterday - gland removal and lipo....24 hours later I attempted to shower...took off all the bandages, but the band-aid/plasters on the incision directly on my nipples is a pain to remove..I did try but then was immediately put off when I saw the raw incision sticking to the band-aid...

Am I best leaving this on for a few days? and can I expect it to dry up and be easier to take off ? even possibly falling off naturally?

Many many thanks...

Instructions for managing After Gynecomastia Surgery Bandages should come from the operating surgeon before surgery. Each surgeon has his / her own methods. Disrupting a dressing too early can harm healing tissues.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024