Author Topic: Anyone who can recomend a doctor in AZ (specifically the Phoenix area)?  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Ianscloset

Hello Everybody,

I have had the "Puffy Nipples" syndrome for about 10 years now and while it used to make me self conscious (during my teenage years), I have been pretty comfortable with having them for awhile now.

That being said... About 2 months ago I started to really get into exercising/ working out. I have been eating better, running about 4 miles a day (5 days a week), and lifting. I have definitely been losing weight and gaining muscle, but have noticed that my nipples have stayed relatively the same (hoping that forming some Pecs would flaten them out). I did some research online and stumbled across this site, and in turn, exactly what I have (never really bothered to research it before) and what can be done to get rid of it.

I want to have nice, flat pecs and it looks like the only way to really do that is to have the surgery... and I have no idea where to begin. I have searched this site and gotten the names of a few PS in the Phoenix area (Parson in Scottsdale, Creech in Mesa, Angelchik in Glendale) and was wondering if A) Anyone on here has had the surgery performed by one of these (or any other AZ doctors) and B) Are you happy with the results?

I am scared to death of plastic surgery (especially after seeing the botched job pictures) and would much rather do everything the natural and harder way (like working out!), but it looks like I don't have much of a choice at this point...

Thanks to everyone in advance!!!

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
I trained with Dr. David Creech, who is a board-certified plastic surgeon in the Phoenix area (Mesa).  He's a great surgeon; I don't know how much gynecomastia surgery he performs, but it would be worth a call to his office to find out.

Good luck-

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline jessedictor

I know there is dr.sabeeh, you could give him a google

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024