Author Topic: Surgery completed updated with pre/post op pics page 4  (Read 18264 times)

Offline Choda

• Silver Member
I finally told my mum, it was the perfect time if there's such a thing. I was so nervous, not sure how to express myself and even found myself mumbling and stuttering. To my surprise she was FANTASTIC. Understood straight away, told me I should have told her sooner, said she would help raise the money whilst I pay back monthly. She totally understood, she knew exercise was no good and never questioned me about why surgery is the only option.

I can't pay for surgery all in one, but I can pay off every month over a certain amount of time which is the best option at the moment. Its funny after finally telling someone after all these years, I just felt guilty about the whole thing, it also makes you realise just how much G has effected my life (and everyone who suffers from this).

I've decided to go with Karadis, we have emailed his site and will in due course book a consulation.

Fingers crossed and if I need any advice I know where to go. :) Big thankyou to this site which has been a great support.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 10:16:47 AM by Choda »

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
Good luck mate, i bet you wish you told her when you first noticed/realised what is was.

Remember to get blood test done by your GP to see if there is any problems which may have caused your gynecomastia.

Best of luck.

Jake
GYNECOMASTIA FREE SINCE: 11/04/2011

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

Offline Choda

• Silver Member
I might just get the blood test at Karadis, I know its gonna be more money but its less hassle.

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
Good luck mate, bet you feel over the moon now!

Personally I would tap up your GP for the tests. I asked mine to do a load of blood tests a couple of months before I decided on going to see Karidis, if I hadn't tapped my GP up then for a load of bloods I would have asked him for the 3 that Karidis needs.

Offline Choda

• Silver Member
I feel more relaxed about everything now, mainly because money was the big obstacle. Once the surgerys booked that will be the moment I can celebrate and be over the moon. I know the results aren't guaranteed but just wearing t-shirts and all my best cloths again that I've brought but haven't worn will be fantastic.

Will my local GP happily give me a blood test for no reason? I'm not sure how that works?

Offline pharmerjoe

• Silver Member
really happy for you that you've managed to tell your mum now  ;) , good luck with surgery.

Offline Choda

• Silver Member
Consulaion booked for wednesday 25th of may. Another step towards G free.

Offline lightweightbaby

• Bronze Member
Good stuff mate, not long to wait and it will be worth it in the end.

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Well done mate, I remember this stage, you won't look back now.

Offline Choda

• Silver Member
All thanks to this site and the uk lads. You guys are all saints.

Offline lightweightbaby

• Bronze Member
All thanks to this site and the uk lads. You guys are all saints.

I'll second that!!

Offline Choda

• Silver Member
Bad news on the money front, our main source has let us down sadly and now I'm left in limbo. I would take a loan out but I can't have debt hanging over me since I'm gonna join the Navy. Not sure what to do now, totally gutted and kind of expected if I'm honest. Hopefully something turns up.

Not sure if I should go to my appointment with Karidis now, I'm just gonna be even more gutted not booking for surgery and having to wait. I'm due some luck in my life. :-[

Offline SDJ

• Bronze Member
Bad news on the money front, our main source has let us down sadly and now I'm left in limbo. I would take a loan out but I can't have debt hanging over me since I'm gonna join the Navy. Not sure what to do now, totally gutted and kind of expected if I'm honest. Hopefully something turns up.

Not sure if I should go to my appointment with Karidis now, I'm just gonna be even more gutted not booking for surgery and having to wait. I'm due some luck in my life. :-[

I know it may not be the best advice, but how about taking out the loan? even if its only half the amount of the cost of surgery. I'm thinking of taking out a £2000 loan and having surgery by paying out the rest with my own earnings. So long as you think you can afford it.

Offline Choda

• Silver Member
Was thinking about doing that but my problem is for at least four months I can only pay around £200 a month. That would mean until my debts paid I can't progress my Navy applicating which would be medical and physical.

But if I was to borrow that money I could pay it back and complete my Navy application. Which would be a win win, but its very difficult finding someone in this day and age with a spare £4000.

I'm just gonna need to have a brain storm and come to a decision in the next few weeks. Gutted. :'(

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
With the result i've just seen on my own body I would take out a loan if I could get the montly payments to fit in with the rest of my outgoings. If a loan isnt an option then just get working as many hours as you can and save those pennies because the result justifies the cause. (for me anyway)

Remember buddy, you are never due good luck. You create your own luck.  :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024