Author Topic: I think it is growing again.  (Read 5452 times)

Offline blingbling

• Posting Member
For the past 2 years my gyno has not grown at all. Lately, I have felt tenderness around my nipple area. I also noticed that the gland has got slightly bigger. I really think it's stating to grow again. I thought it was going away, I guess I was wrong. I'm going to post pics later.

I think it's gonna become more noticeable. I am 16 yrs old, 5'10, and 160 pounds.

Offline whatupnigs123

• Posting Member
I'm 17 turning on 18 real soon..a word of advice..don't wait..take action..go to your doctor and talk to him/her about balancing your hormones..and start going to the gym...work out (your chest primarily)...your overall testosterone levels will rise and hopefully regress your gyno..the longer you wait..the higher chance that your gyno will become incurable w/o surgery

Offline blingbling

• Posting Member
I'm 17 turning on 18 real soon..a word of advice..don't wait..take action..go to your doctor and talk to him/her about balancing your hormones..and start going to the gym...work out (your chest primarily)...your overall testosterone levels will rise and hopefully regress your gyno..the longer you wait..the higher chance that your gyno will become incurable w/o surgery
I tried exercising. The gyno became more pronounced. It looked horrible. So, I just stopped exercising.

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member
For the past 2 years my gyno has not grown at all. Lately, I have felt tenderness around my nipple area. I also noticed that the gland has got slightly bigger. I really think it's stating to grow again. I thought it was going away, I guess I was wrong. I'm going to post pics later.

I think it's gonna become more noticeable. I am 16 yrs old, 5'10, and 160 pounds.

You need to go see your doctor. That's the only advice anyone here can give. If it is already giving you a contour problem, consider a compression vest (makemeheal.com has a really good one).

Offline blingbling

• Posting Member

You need to go see your doctor. That's the only advice anyone here can give. If it is already giving you a contour problem, consider a compression vest (makemeheal.com has a really good one).
I went to the doctor too. He said don't worry about it, it's gonna go down. I had it since the 4th grade and I still have it and it's getting bigger. It's noticeable sometimes. My left side slightly bigger than my right. My right side was very small now it's almost the size of my left. My right was the size of a pea but now it's almost the size of a grape. My left was the size of a grape it's almost the size of a half dollar.

Offline blingbling

• Posting Member
Here's some pictures

Front

Right Side

Left Side

Offline whatupnigs123

• Posting Member
It doesn't seem as if there is much glandular tissue which is a good sign..like I said keep working out and stay in good shape

Offline gynocamastiaman

• Posting Member
I had gyno surgery back in 1989 for gynocamastia that I had gotten when I was 10 years old. They were pretty big too. My breast were a B cup size and the surgery really didnt do much but give me a indented nipple on my left side and made me look deformed. Now about 20 years later, my boobs are growing again. Im getting a lot of iching in both nipples like I did when I was a young boy and there also getting tender to touch. About a year ago my doctor and I noticed both of my testicles had atrophied a lot and he checked my testosterone levels which were at castrate levels, Im now taking testosterone injections once a week and ever since going on the stuff, my boobs have started to grow again. I need to get to my doc and see whats going on. I never knew that gynocamastia could reoccur after having surgery already once for it.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Blinbling

You need to see an endocrinologist in order to determine what your hormones are doing.  Your regular doc, who just says it will go away, is just not right-- it will not go away on its own.  From your photos, you are slender and have tissue directly under the areola.  More than likely you will need surgery eventually to deal with the problem -- but for now, get evaluated by an endo and make sure the hormones are OK.

Gynecomastiaman

If there is new growth on your chest, then you too need to see an endo, not your regular doc.  There has to be a reason for the growth.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline blingbling

• Posting Member
Blinbling

You need to see an endocrinologist in order to determine what your hormones are doing.  Your regular doc, who just says it will go away, is just not right-- it will not go away on its own.  From your photos, you are slender and have tissue directly under the areola.  More than likely you will need surgery eventually to deal with the problem -- but for now, get evaluated by an endo and make sure the hormones are OK.

Gynecomastiaman

If there is new growth on your chest, then you too need to see an endo, not your regular doc.  There has to be a reason for the growth.

Dr Jacobs

Thanks, Dr. Jacobs.  I think my gyno has gotten a little bigger since then. I'm going to post new pictures soon.

Offline blingbling

• Posting Member
Here's some picture I took today

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024