Author Topic: Seeing results after surgery.  (Read 3369 times)

Offline Daytona_Dude

• Posting Member
  • NHS Gyne' surgery done 7/9/05
    • My pre op' pictures
I know this has been covered on the boards god knows how many times, but what kind of transformation did your moobs go through immediatly after surgery?

I know I'm not to expect any results any time soon after surgery, and that the build up of fluids etc needs to reabsorbed back in to the body, and this can take up to a year etc... It's me just wanting that final flat chested result right now thats getting paranoid that the moobs are growing back?? :-/

Probably just seeing things but I'm sure there is some  leftover lard in there that should have been removed?

Yeah I know this is just my chest recovering from the surgery which was only two weeks ago, but  I think I just need to hear it again from someone else...

thanks ...

Offline webster

• Silver Member
DD, whatever you got now won't be re-growth - that's gotta take months.

Ur photos show a big difference and remember its easy to get more taken out later - trying to fill in craters in much harder, maybe impossible.

At the end of the day you look 'in range' for new post-op IMO. Before you eventually form an opinion about needing more fatty tissue removed try and get to an av. BMI.  But also check you have not got developed haematoma which could do with aspirating.

Try not to worry! Webster....

Offline Daytona_Dude

• Posting Member
    • My pre op' pictures
Thanks Webster, you know how it is. You long for the day those things are removed, and fantasise for ages about out how it'll look after, despite all the warnings from these boards about not expecting miracles right away!

I went back to see a nurse on the plastics ward (not the surgeon) a week after the surgery and she didn't check for any haematoma, just simply removed the dressing and checked the stitches had dissolved, I've got another check up appointment in a month, so I'll wait till then to ask about having any haematoma aspirated.

Cheers mate! :-)

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04
If it makes anyone feel better. I don't think I have ever heard of a case of regrowth on this board.

Ian

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
daytona - wot i think u are talking about is natural.  after u have surgery yr chest looks very iron flat, but over the next few weeks when things settle down, the chest kind of expands out, as it takes a more natural shape.   This sometimes leads to the apperance that its growing back, but its not.   It happens and i wouldnt worry about it.

a little test u can do is wear a top or t-shirt where yr bobbies stuck out before, and wear it now, so u can see how flat things look :)
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
That's good advice, and what I do when I have down days where I start thinking it was all a waste. I have a T I had bought just before the op, which my wife wanted me to take back as it was "a bit tight across the back". I kept it, she didn't know I was planning the op at that time. It fits fine now, even on days where my mind tells me the moobs are back!
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline Daytona_Dude

• Posting Member
    • My pre op' pictures
I did exactly that after the good advice here. I know I look a lot better in profile then I did a month ago. The wife agree's too.

Did something very alien to me yesterday. I went swimming in the pool at the gym, and didn't feel as if peoples eyes were looking and my moobs. Didn't have to throw a towel over my shoulders to hang down over my chest, Didn't feel self concious walking in to the locker room. In fact I saw other physically fit guys swimming with noticably bigger boobs then me, who were seemingly comfortable with their moobs!

I know my chest hasn't fully settled down from surgery yet, but knowing it looks so much better already is awesome...

Swimming was so very strange, but very liberating at the same time. :-)

I've stepped up my gym routine now. Lots of cardio, and now, lots of swimming! Booked up some sunbed sessions too. It's been god knows how long since my chest saw any sunlight!

Offline lowt

• Posting Member
If it makes anyone feel better. I don't think I have ever heard of a case of regrowth on this board.

Ian

Ian - what if taking testosterone (due to hypogonadia) caused the gynecomastia in the first place?

Offline radio-boy

• Posting Member
WOW man u had the BEST chest & nipples BEFORE your surgery.. what a BIG mistake u made there  

Give it a rest eh?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024