Author Topic: Topical Sprays Unhealthy?  (Read 4809 times)

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
couple of q's..

1. How do these topical things actually work?

2. are there any side effects , warnings or hormonal repercussions?

3 what happens when their  use is cessated?
... and the saga continues

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
i dont think these topical sprays work, they just a gimmick.  all they do is tighten yr skin for a short period of time, then after a while, when u stop it goes back to normal.
theres these injections u get in the UK called lipodissolve
or fat jabs, u inject them into the skin and it melts away the fat,  but its only supposed to be used on small areas of fat.
hav any of u guys tried that
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline filmboy

I am in the process of getting lipodissolve on my chest.  It has been one week.  I will start to see results (hopefully) in the next few weeks.  HOPE THIS WORKS!!!  I will let you all know.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
where r u getting yr lipo dissolve done frm??

Offline BayAreaLexo

• Posting Member
  • Mercedes, BMWs, Lexus' OH MY!
First of all, "toning" is a myth. Muscle can do all of three things

1) Get bigger
2) Get smaller
3) Stay the same

Every person who's into fitness/bodybuilding knows this. If you want to know how the topical fatloss systems work, read about it and how it's coupled with caffeine to be carried into your fat thru the skin at avantlabs.com.
On another note, you MAY see an "improvement" at first but unless your diet is REALLY strict, meaning you actually do the math (12 x your weight - 500-700 is one example) you won't see any long-term/actual improvements. AbSolved is usually best to start off with when it comes to jiggly fat but Lipoderm Ultra is better for Sub-Q fat. If you don't know the difference, google it.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 07:49:23 AM by BayAreaLexo »

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
im going to finish this whole bottle off first before i make any complete judgments...surgery is the last thing on my mind, i want to rid this problem as naturally as possible...

i could just see myself in relationships, female: "hey hun, what are those scars from?"

"oh uno...a couple of years back i had huge breasts, so huge infact i had to get them surgically removed!"

i dont know about you guys, but a chick whos had surgically removed love handles isnt top priority on my list...

dont take this personally, its just my own opinion on the matter...it suits alot of people, and generally goes without any flaws, i just dont want the risk...

dan
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 10:10:08 AM by mamah_187 »

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
just being honest mamah, its not gna happen to loose GYNE naturally.   surgery is the only option to cure this bitch.

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
you could be right..but so far ive either experienced severe dehydration of the pectorial tissue, or slight fat loss...

my nipples used to stay puffy and hidden, unless im cold..

but lately they have seemed more man like and they protrude all the time..

the pecs themselves, seem far more lifted and spread out..

it seems like fat loss is taking longer underneath the nipple area itself, and mabe thats why its so hard to see initial results...

because they still seem perky and disgusting...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024