Author Topic: Another Happy Patient of Dr. Fielding  (Read 2722 times)

Offline leequin

I had my surgery today. One minute I was talking to the nurses in the operating room and the next thing I knew I had woken up in the post op recovery area. I'm seeing Dr. Fielding on Tuesday to get the vest removed. I forgot to take pics so I have nothing pre-surgery to post for you guys. I paid just over 3K for a serious 14 year case of gynecomastia. I'm 25 years old and 180 pounds. I'm happy to answer any questions.

Offline mintos007

Congrats, how are your results looking? any pics? are you happy so.far any complaints?

Offline leequin

Congrats, how are your results looking? any pics? are you happy so.far any complaints?

It's roughly a week after the surgery. My chest is really swollen so it weirdly looks like I still have man boobs but Dr. Fielding explained that it's just swelling which will go down over time. I know all the gland was removed because I no longer have gland making my nipples puffy looking. I've never had normal nipples before in my life and so I feel great. I'll find time to take pics.

Offline mintos007

i had a surgery done as well with him about 2 weeks now..i feel like i might have a crater or 2 feeling a little fkin paranoid.. i know its early to judge but considering that its swollen and i have a crater looking on result on one side scares the hell out of me.when all the swelling is gone

Offline TonyGyno1

leequin, mintos007,  let me confirm your fears and observations.... yes you likely have a crater and yes your chest likely looks weird as if  you still have gyno. i had surgery with Fielding 1 year ago and i have both problems. 1 chest has a crater, the other chest still has gyno.  going to US for revision.

Offline Rustablad

Same experience for me, right side is almost complete (90% gone), but incision was botched and cuts into my nipple now stuck down on the bottom. I'd be happy if the left was the same but it's probably only 30% excised, incision looks absolutely perfect on that side, overall looks like he ran out of time and had to close up. 

No way in hell am I returning for a revision, heading down south hopefully next year for a correction. Should have listened to the poor reviews on rateMD. Still gonna pay 7+k again could have just saved for longer.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024