Author Topic: Going Braless  (Read 4549 times)

Offline SideSet

Here is a pic of me braless.  I very seldom go out braless, as I feel it is too suggestive and I feel exposed.

Guywithgirls

If thats not feminine shaped, I don't know what is. You definitely need a bra to go out for support and modesty. 

Offline SideSet

That top is fairly tight, so flattens out my boobs some, so I don't have as much braless movement as I would with a looser top, but I still jiggle quite a bit and I feel the outline and shape of my breasts is pretty visible.  Also visible are my nipples; you can see the size of my areolae even, so yes, I need a bra for modesty.  

In addition to keeping my bust from being too provocative, the support from a bra feels good, as I get chapped nipples, sore breast tissue and back pain from all the jiggling and unsupported breast weight when I go braless for a day.

I feel I approach the decision of whether to wear a bra or go braless the way a woman does.  And anybody, male or female, with my size breasts should opt for a bra, in my opinion.  Unless they are look for some attention 

Guywithgirls

I couldn't imagine the back pain you get from going braless. I used to have a lot of back pain, and it turned out it was from my breasts not being supported. And I'm only a c-cup, although if I sister size down to a 34D instead of my 36C that I currently wear, I find that the wider cup helps contain my side boob a lot better. I used to secretly wear my wife's bras when working outside because my back would kill me otherwise. Especially riding the mower

Offline Busty

For me, the worst is all the braless jiggling causing my nipples to chafe.

Sideset, I agree with Guywithgirls that your breasts are 100% feminine looking.  And so big and heavy looking.  Your highbeaming is blinding with such wide areolae and thick nipples.

Confused old man

I don’t go braless to often anymore, even at home. And never outside of the house. In my opinion it just looks bad. My high beams are always on. I would rather be caught someone seeing the outlines of my bra rather then seeing the outline of my breasts and high beams. In the last 6 months my breasts have grown and losing more weight......crazy

Offline SideSet

I agree about not going braless.  High beaming is such a provocative look.  And all the jiggling and everyone seeing the shape of your breasts and size of your areolae and nipples is just too suggestive.  

After you reach a certain size, for sure a C cup or better, and maybe even a B cup, everyone already knows you have breasts like a woman.  So what is the big deal of them knowing you also wear a bra like a woman does? 

Wearing a bra is a much more put together, polished look, with everything nicely held in place, shaped, and lifted.  Plus it feels so good to be supported

Offline 42CSurprise!

I fill a C cup but with a lifetime of experience dressing to cover my chest I'm quite adept at doing so.  I generally don't wear a brassiere when I go out, though now that I've found the right brassiere I find wearing it much more comfortable.  That said, when I'm wearing a brassiere, the experience is so new that I'm preoccupied with my breasts in a way I'm not when without a brassiere.  I imagine that for men who've worn a brassiere for some time it becomes second nature, like putting on a tee shirt.  That said, there is a bit of fascination about having breasts that feels almost adolescent and definitely has a sexual edge to it.  Perhaps that will fade as well... but at the moment I see myself as a work in process when it comes to both breasts and brassieres.  I don't expect they'll go away... and they may even be getting bigger.  What an adventure!  I certainly am glad I have this place to explore these matters.

Offline Johndoe1

Wow! I just said this in another post. Sorry if you have already read it.

I really do not like the feeling of being unsupported. As I have found out first hand, just like with women, being braless draws attention to my chest and is uncomfortable, physically and mentally as well. I lack confidence being braless. I am hypersensitive is anyone looking. I don't like the feeling of the unsupported weight hanging and moving on my chest. Every step. Every body movement, Newton's Third Law of Gravity takes effect on my unsupported bust. This is a feeling I have discovered is the same with many women as well. They would rather feel the bra than feel the weight and movement. They may complain about wearing a bra, but they won't be caught dead not wearing one. It's just what you do if you have mammaries. I have heard many women admit, they don't really mind wearing a bra. It gives them confidence in their appearance and helps them create the look they are wanting. And many can't imagine going through the day without wearing one.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline blad

Wearing a bra is a much more put together, polished look, with everything nicely held in place, shaped, and lifted.  Plus it feels so good to be supported
Sideset, there is no doubt that your conclusion to wear a bra daily has been the the most appropriate thing to do in managing your breasts. Without a bra on I do not think you would have a tasteful presentation in public.

As some have said here, it is the constant jiggling that is maybe the most annoying thing about being braless. The sensation from the bra straps is far more preferable than the sensations of breasts moving to and fro. You quickly get use to the feeling of a bra to the point of forgetting about it for much of the day, but there is no forgetting about the jiggling. Even at a desk, the feeling of unsupported breasts is very annoying.  

Further, as often commented on, we likely look more tastefully shaped and controlled in public with a bra on. Knowing this is part of the increased confidence from wearing a bra that is often stated.

If wearing a bra was not an aid in comfort and presentation then far more women would go braless. They clearly prefer any transient troubles in wearing a bra daily to being braless. As do I.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Busty

My braless pic.  You can tell I obviously have breasts like a woman, right down to nipping out.  Not a good look, in my opinion

« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 10:58:11 PM by bustymale »

Offline blad

My braless pic.  You can tell I obviously have breasts like a woman, right down to nipping out.  Not a good look, in my opinion
You probably don't want to do that in public.

Definitely going to look more presentable with a bra on.

Offline Busty

Oh, I agree. I hardly ever go out braless and never in just a tank. Sometimes on a hot summer night I will sit around at home like this. 

Dudewithboobs

That tank top definitely shows some serious boobage. And judging by the side boob growth you got plenty to put away in a bra. While going out may not be the best option braless it is nice to see what others deal with when not in a bra and just how much breasts they deal with. Thank you all for sharing. I left for awhile but recent growth spurts made me re join to get comfortable with what in witnessing on my own chest so thanks all for always sharing. 

Offline blad

Oh, I agree. I hardly ever go out braless and never in just a tank. Sometimes on a hot summer night I will sit around at home like this.
I prefer to never be braless until it is bed time, and then I give them a break.

I just become so self aware if my breasts are unsupported. When it is hot out, I still prefer a bra over braless boob sweat.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024