Author Topic: Guess I'm a part of the club  (Read 2072 times)

Gino

It's good to see you've been dealing with the issue. Hopefully those around you are supporting (no play on words intended) you. The family / friend support aspect is an important one. 

bikerbob

Sorry 😞 guys.

I've never golfed other than a little mini golf so I have no advice on how to modify a golf swing. I'm sure that it is going to require some adjustment. I was a part of a reddit community known as Bigboobproblems. There were a few ladies that had mentioned golfing with big boobs.

I hope to take it up someday. One of the ladies I work with has been after me about going out with her.

The one thing I do know is that when it comes to trying anything new is that it's never too late.

Love you guys,

Sophie ❤️
Look at the bright side.  Now you get to use the ladies' tee boxes.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Caitlyn Jenner still tees off from then men’s tee boxes. She says it’s only fair.

aboywithgirls

Sorry 😞 guys.

I've never golfed other than a little mini golf so I have no advice on how to modify a golf swing. I'm sure that it is going to require some adjustment. I was a part of a reddit community known as Bigboobproblems. There were a few ladies that had mentioned golfing with big boobs.

I hope to take it up someday. One of the ladies I work with has been after me about going out with her.

The one thing I do know is that when it comes to trying anything new is that it's never too late.

Love you guys,

Sophie ❤️
Look at the bright side.  Now you get to use the ladies' tee boxes.
I had kinda already planned on it. My friend,  Liz had mentioned that it would only be fitting. 😉

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Yeah, otherwise it might tee some off and make them green with envy.....

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I may as well get into the swing of it. Moobzie's post was par for the course, I reckon. I just wonder though, the advice that he gave, did he hear it from a little birdie? Or did he think of it beforehand? Just trying to find a slice of truth.

I'd better stop before I dig myself a hole. I'll just fade away now...::)

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Evolver: Well done!!!
I feel handicapped...

Online taxmapper

Such a rough answer!!! 

Orb

All this talk really T's me off.  If I could I would put it in the bag, place it on the back of my cart drive away.
I'm heading back to my club house looking for a slice, of pie.

Offline Busty

Maybe we have an excuse to use the women’s tee

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024