Author Topic: A different perspective  (Read 566 times)

Busted (and happy)

Just been reflecting on God's creation and the many very strange looking and functioning flora and fauna. (I am a believer.)
Apart from appearances and function often ridulously comical to our eyes, there are species that can change sex, others are  complete male and complete female within one creature. Totally male and separate female plants of one species etc etc ad infinitum.
I have concluded that God must have a great sense of humour.
Breasts on human males sometimes even lactating are pretty small anomalies on the stage of this enormous cosmic joke.
In the light of all this and the full acceptance of my gyno, it is a great gift to sit back and laugh - even if I am the butt of the joke.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 11:38:40 AM by Busted (and happy) »

Orb

It truly is an amazing planet we live on.  An amazing creation for sure.  All the life forms and their ability to adapt with an ever changing environment.  I do love it and certainly do appreciate all species ability to change within that environment to survive.  Those changes occur slowly and often unnoticed. 
  Our human bodies do the same.  We are ever changing as a result of what nature and our environment gives us. 
We just have to accept and live on.

Offline blad

If god gave us boobs, we should respect them and look after them.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline taxmapper

If god gave us boobs, we should respect them and look after them.
this. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024