Author Topic: Surgery Results.  (Read 4163 times)

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
Is there anyone here that is 100% happy with their results?
And is there anyone here that wishes they never done surgery in the first place?

thanks

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Nobody is 100% happy with their results. If you had gyne as long as a I have (15yrs), then any distortion of the chest contour will bother you. I never had really big breasts but I did have puffed nipples. Yes, I have had excision and lipo, which has made a significant difference, but now My right nipple is more pointy than the other. I am just going to deal with it. It's scar tissue causing this and that's one of the gambles with surgery. If you achieve 70% or better results than you should realize this is a realistic goal. 

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
My chest is not perfect, however I can say that I am 100% satisfied with the result. What I was looking for was to be able to go out in public with a 'T' and not get all the stares, giggles and comments. Which I achieved.  :)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
SO, after having gyncomastia surgery people will still be able to tell theres something wrong with your chest?
Why do you think this is
1.Skill of the surgeon
2.Or just a natural thing

Offline Grandpa Bambu

No, nobody says that there is anything 'wrong' with my chest. It's just that there is a bit of fat tissue on the sides of my chest. JCF could have lipoed a bit more. I dunno, maybe it will go with diet/exercise.

GB

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
Aha, Ok i understand now...
But is there any evidence to suggest you had gyne...apart from the fat tissue on the sides

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Yes. Two excision scars and two lipo scars, albeit almost undetectable. My LHS has a slight concavity. Apart from that, there is no suggestion of Gynecomastia.  :)

GB

Offline outertrial

Its really hard surgery to get right, especially first time. Thats why you should always choose an experienced surgeon.

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

Don’t expect perfection after surgery.  Expect improvement.  Anything extra is a bonus.  ;D

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024