Author Topic: Wife bought to small of a bra did not fit her so tried it on and it fit!  (Read 2223 times)

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
So I when walking or wear a moving comfort vero 38b/40a sports bra to avoid bounce.

My wife bought a bra from target way way to small.  So I figured why not and tried it on.

I Actually fill the cups. :O  it’s a 40DD.  Madinform must have small cups.I doubt me saying hey can I have this to work out in would go over well. I jumped up and down and no bounce lol.  It does kinda have more padding than Iv ever had. I would say 1/2 a inch. Normally my molded cups are 1/8 to 1/4 inch.

What y’all think bringing it up. Yah doubt it would go over well. I just hate to sneak around.
What y’all think?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 01:51:34 PM by sofa »

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member

Offline Johndoe1

Looks like the either the shape or the cup is wrong for your body type or the cup is too small. The top of the breast shouldn't be doing a muffin top on the cup. It should all look like one slope, so to a speak.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
Yah may be the angle as seems it a push up bra not sure she spills out majorly also. That's why she did not like it and basically wanted to toss it.  After she told me it did not fit. Im like arnt you a 42DDD she was like why did you not tell me that when I was buying the 40DD.  I was just highly surprised i filled the cup and no gap when not slouching. However I do see the angle your talking about.  The blue one definitely does fit me really well.. I have had that one for like 6 years.  I really want to get a standard compression sports bra like a Adidas alpha skin. https://www.adidas.com/us/dont-rest-alphaskin-sports-bra/CF6599.html

However she basically wont let me get any new ones because I already have one. Its a sore subject whenever I bring it up..  I am trying to start excersizing again so we will see when my moving comfort vero wears out. . 

Offline Johndoe1

Your sports bra is full coverage like sports bras should be. The Target bra is a plunge style and therefore fits differently. If the band fits good, next cup size up should be a better fit for you.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
Don't really think this will be something I wear around. Besides I only really wear a bra while in exercise. I mean this is quite supportive and would definitely prevent bounce while walking fast. Don'st think it is really practical. HAHA was kinda an interesting experiment however my size went from measured without bra and with this one. From 38B/40A to 40D-42C LOL. Even with my baggy black shirts its quite apparent I have very visable boobs. LOL.. My sports bra may make me look like 1 cup size bigger and I can get a way with as it is molded and lined but dear lord this is a tad much.   

Ohh I did adjust a tad now it lines up flat with my chest so looks natural. 

bikerbob

It must have stretchy cups.  My wife has a Fruit of the Loom model 9292 underwire in a 42D that she doesn't wear so I tried it on, thinking there is no way it would fit.  Much to my surprise, it fits with only minor wrinkling in the cups.  You can get a 38 band with B cups but once you get to 40 the smallest cup in that model is a C cup, which would probably fit me just fine.  I have a couple of underwire bras that I don't wear often because they add about half a cup size but looking at a recent photo, my B size boobs are starting to be obvious even with a baggy T shirt so I am probably fooling myself thinking that nobody notices them.  This is not an expensive bra so I may order one just for grins.

Offline SideSet

bikerbob

I haven't discussed it with her.  She is completely OK with me wearing a bra but might think me trying on her underwear is a bit pervy, which it probably is.  With my 40 BBs (Barely B) it is probably a lot more bra than I need anyhow.

Offline SideSet

I hope you apologized and promised never to do it again.   Then I hope you asked her to help you get fitted for and start wearing bras.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024