Author Topic: Drugs for very mild gyne /Puffy nipples  (Read 2283 times)

Offline JWR

• Posting Member
Hey are there any drugs available?
I have an appointment with my doctor tonight and was wondering what do i say to him? Doctor Doctor my nipples are puffy does not sound like the way to go. lol
So does nolvadex or any anti oestrogen tabs that bodybuilders take from steriod abuse induced gyne will they reduce/take away very mild cases of gyne like i have?
Thanks

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Maybe its better you see an endo. Family doctors usually arent very familiar with gyno.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline masterp

• Bronze Member
hey man you should say that you are worried about your hormonal balance. say that you have difficulty building muscle as well, and that even wehn you lose weight you have gyne. ask for some blood tests to be done. if you are paying for them youself, then just ask for testosterone, oestrogne, lh and fsh. if you have other payment options you can go to town with the other tests, such as cortisol, prolactin, bound and free testosterone, blood sugar. when you have the results post them up, and people like hypo will be able to tell you if there is anything wrong. basically gyne can be caused by loads of things, from elevated oestrogen, but is essentiallyl due to an imbalance of testosterone and oestrogen, which may in turn be caused by other things such as the pituitary hormones or the function of the testicles. so many guys now adays have mild gyne. see the gp, get the tests, and then depending on the results you could either see an endo, or just use a little savy. but under no circumstanaces self medicate with such like novaldex, without consulting others, as this kinda of stuff can cuase more damage if mis handled.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024