Author Topic: UNDERWORKS SHIRTS - HOW MANY?  (Read 2557 times)

Offline notobvious

• Bronze Member
Ok, please don't tell me about anything except how many underworks shirts I should get. I tried asking this before but people kept giving me other answers.

Basically i'm going to buy the Underworks 997's and as soon as I get them I am going to non-stop work towards as much fat loss as is humanely possible to see if my gyne is at all reduced. I plan to be going to the gym about 5-6 times a week so basically I wanted to know HOW MANY shirts I am likely to need and to the others who have done similar, how many did you buy?

Offline xxxxxxxxxx

• Bronze Member
My friend,

Going to the gym 6 times a week is not good unless you do cardio work-outs. If you plan to do some weight lifting 3 times a week is what you should do.

Furthermore. Losing alot of weight can make it less evident but it can also make it more noticable.

Either way, working out gives you a healtier body and stronger body so it's really something good to do.

And starting with 6 times a week isnt such a good idea. Start with 2 times a week for a week, then move up to 3 and so on.

And for the underworks. One looks normal but 2 will drag attention

Offline notobvious

• Bronze Member
I'm not interested in weight lifting lol, I just want to start an intense workout program and lose the weight quickly and effeciently by coupling it with a good diet.

Also, I didn't mean how many at once, I meant like how many I should buy to wear at different times that means I won't be wearing a horrible stinky peice of crap that will wear out quick :o If you used em how many did you have?

Offline xxxxxxxxxx

• Bronze Member
I had one.

But you should be 7. One for each day of the week

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
At least two or three, since you will be hand washing them in cold water and line drying, you can do it often.

Merle

Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline xmeout

• Posting Member
I got this shirt . It really helps with the bounce while Im running and Its looks like a plain wifebeater under my Tshirt.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GYNECOMASTIA-GC2-COMPRESSION-SHIRT-UNDERSHIRT-3-MEDIUM_W0QQitemZ120086484209QQcategoryZ15687QQcmdZViewItem

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
I ordered one 997, then figured I should have gotten 2.  Got my second one today...revision in 10 days...

Offline notobvious

• Bronze Member
thanks merle, btw I saw the documentary, it really made me feel a lot better about it and thanks for setting up this website basically.

I actually ordered one a couple of days ago, firstly because I was unsure of size but also because i didnt want to pay customs...but based on reccomendations now I will probably get 2 or 3 next time :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024