Author Topic: Does your wife or girlfriend wear a proper fitting bra?  (Read 772 times)

Brdy64

My wife perhaps always wanted to be less endowed and seemed to shop for bras accordingly. 
She didn't own a single bra she didn't spill out of, and her blouses always showed the "over the boob bulge"
I never questioned her wanting a new bra, or needing to go shopping for one. I am just amazed that she always bought them the wrong size. 
Now that I have decided to start wearing bras, I have a better understanding of how a bra should fit after doing much research. 
I am not sure why she didn't research things out herself. She isn't around anymore so I can't give her Any pointers. 🤔

Online Evolver

• Gold Member
I'm sure you"ve got your own 'pointers', Bahhh,hahahaha! ;D

Many of us here, because of our bra research, consider ourselves more educated in correct sizing than our female counterparts. ;)

Online Evolver

• Gold Member
I should add, my wife does wear correct fitting bras. She mainly wears solidly built wire free bras with wide straps and bands and I might have been slightly influential in her choices. ;) She has never really been comfortable with underwire bras, but she has given a them a red hot go before. The problem she has had with underwire bras is that with any change in her weight or size, they may as well end up in the bin.

These are her go-to. 18D here = 40D where you are: Kiss Of Cotton Wirefree Bra In beige | Triumph Lingerie

Dudewithboobs

Personally don’t know don’t care lol her breasts look lovely but I’d bet she doesn’t but I’d imagine most women probably are ok with the bras they wear. Perfect fit or not. Though I do often wanna ask my wife if she too feels like it’s a breath of fresh air when pulling her breasts in to place in the morning lol like babe do you ever feel your boobs whisper thank you when you put them in place too lol

Brdy64

I'm sure you"ve got your own 'pointers', Bahhh,hahahaha! ;D

Many of us here, because of our bra research, consider ourselves more educated in correct sizing than our female counterparts. ;)
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Brdy64

I should add, my wife does wear correct fitting bras. She mainly wears solidly built wire free bras with wide straps and bands and I might have been slightly influential in her choices. ;) She has never really been comfortable with underwire bras, but she has given a them a red hot go before. The problem she has had with underwire bras is that with any change in her weight or size, they may as well end up in the bin.

These are her go-to. 18D here = 40D where you are: Kiss Of Cotton Wirefree Bra In beige | Triumph Lingerie
That is a nice bra. 
My wife always wore white and lacey. Really pretty ones. She likes underwire, but always complained it 'bit' her. If she would wear the right size it wouldn't have. 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
right after i got  my last ones my wife asked mr to help her buy some new bras
 from being on here , iknew more about bra shopping and bra care than she does
 so i went to herroom snd showed her how to select. she ended up buying 3

Brdy64

right after i got  my last ones my wife asked mr to help her buy some new bras
 from being on here , iknew more about bra shopping and bra care than she does
 so i went to herroom snd showed her how to select. she ended up buying 3
My wife is gone, but my daughter is helping out. Now I passed my daughter in knowledge (and size). 
We talk about bras all the time. She just sits back and listens to what I say. She admitted her bra is most likely the wrong size. 

Gino

My GF is meticulous about her clothes and appearance and her lingerie is selected and cared for accordingly. My ex treated bras as a mild annoyance,but they always fit though I've dated a few gals who were downright annoyed "having" to wear one and they were ill fitting and tattered. 

Upfront

No she doesn't, or rather didn't until I finally convinced her  to go for a fitting.
Now she does! 
She is totally amazed how comfortable a bra can be. She for 60yrs avoided underwires as "I don't want anything digging in". She now knows better and is spreading the good news like a born again evangelical 

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
She does now! Cups were always to small. Now she wears a 34 H. Has finally accepted that she has big boobs.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024