Author Topic: Role reversal?  (Read 12004 times)

aboywithgirls

Valentines day has come and gone and we are all on this forum because we have accepted our breasts and on this page of the forum because we have also accepted wearing a bra for comfort and support. It's been known for wives to surprise their husbands with a sexy bra for the holiday. This year my wife bought something for me to wear for her. I was a little taken back by it but, I did it for her it was a little different but it was fun and she appreciated it. Just thought I'd share a new experience for me. I went through it and I'm still a guy.

Offline TigerPaws

LoL! Nothing new, the Lady who is with me now surprised me with a new Bikini top and an interesting Cami.

Nothing exceptional but nice. She liked the Emerald Bracelet (with women you can never go wrong with sparklies).

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Amusing.  I can't see my wife doing anything like that but sometimes she reads over my shoulder so she might get ideas from you guys. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline fairviewL

• Posting Member
You have a keeper but you already knew that I bet. 

aboywithgirls

It was kinda nice that she bought something red and lacey for me to wear. Like I've said before, if the bra fits, wear it. We both like nice lingerie and my shape is much more feminine than masculine. I like wearing it and she likes me in it, why not? 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Why not.  Whatever floats your boat is just fine. 
Some of the younger guys who are not that sure of themselves would have a hard time understanding though. 

hammer

Why not.  Whatever floats your boat is just fine.  
Some of the younger guys who are not that sure of themselves would have a hard time understanding though.

Actually, I feel I'm one of the older guys and I don't get it, but like you said, "whatever floats your boat"!

Offline TigerPaws

Why not.  Whatever floats your boat is just fine.  

Actually, I feel I'm one of the older guys and I don't get it, but like you said, "whatever floats your boat"!

hammer I am not that far (age wise) behind you, still most of the Ladies I am or have been with have given me and asked me to wear a frilly, what many would consider a very feminine bra or recently bikini top and I say why not. It is like anything between consenting adults, why not as long as both agree and enjoy themselves.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 01:47:04 PM by TigerPaws »

aboywithgirls

I guess I've been wearing so long that I am ready and willing to be a little more adventurous. I started out wearing my sister's hand me down bras. Then, for many years of wearing very plain and simple bras. In recent years I started adding colors and animal print sand moved away from swimming in a bra and t shirt to wearing a tankini. My wife and I both wake up in the morning, take our shower and put on our bra and top and go about our day. She likes wearing something sexy for me so she got me nice Simone Perele in red that I really like wearing and she likes seeing me in. 8 don't expect everyone to understand but it gives you an appreciation for the other half and you get a chance to experience something new that you just may enjoy.

I think that we are fortunate to be living in a time when men who need to wear a bra, can. It doesn't have to be ugly or strictly utility. 
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 11:20:51 AM by aboywithgirls »

hammer

Like I said, whatever floats your boat, I really don't give a darn!

I do wear my bra, most of the time because it does help my back and shoulders and I  get that I have big breast that I got from no fault of my own, and I'm not going to have unnecessary surgeries, as I have enough that I need!

I have to wear support socks that go up to my thighs, and they come out of a box that say "men's support hose" and it makes me feel like I'm cross dressing, and I'm not a cross dresser! OK, that's me!

I'm the kind of guy that puts on SCUBA gear and jumps out of coppers, not one that wears girls clothes! I hunt deer with hand guns, not rifles, because I'm that good with a hand gun!

As the Brad Paisley song goes, "my eye browse ain't plucked, there's a gun in my truck, oh thank Gun I'm still a guy"!

You have your fun, whatever that fun is, I'll have my fun, that happens to be fishing, 4 wheeling, hunting and stuff like that, I'm just not into dress up!

Offline fairviewL

• Posting Member
I think Total Acceptance would have been a more appropriate subject line. Most posts deal with ourselves getting past the idea of wearing a bra. Here both parties not only have total acceptance but have embraced a situation that most could not get past. 
If I happen to shoot something I'm gonna eat, I don't think it's any deader if I'm not wearing a bra. 
Just my opinion.  

Offline TigerPaws

I agree with fairviewl, accepting the needing to wear a bra and similar support garments is out of necessity not desire. Exactly what I wear (color, type and style) varies greatly from day to day and even within the day itself.

There is no one size fits all when it comes to dealing with and accepting our breasts, everyone is different.

Today on the island it should be in around 84F (29C) and right now it is 79F (26C @ 0900 EST) so unless I am going to hang out by the pool or take a swim in the Ocean  Cotton Bra Top Cami's are the order of the day.

While traveling I always wear a compression sports bra it all depends on the situation.

The bottom line is that I wear a bra because I need to, after all they were designed to hold breasts.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I tried and tried early on to NOT wear a bra, compression tanks, shapewear, even thought about binding but didn't think it would work without being seen more.  What I came back to ever and over, is a bra is a purpose build garment to support breasts, which is what I needed to be done.  I started with sports bras, but they all too often made a uni-boob look and with my polo shirts, could easily show, I like to not button them up (cooler and more relaxed look), and sports bras often were hot during the day, where a regular bra would allow for less material around the middle of the chest (I don't have cleavage, a bit wide for that), so at least that area of my chest could "vent".... 
When I spoke with a bra fitter and manager at Soma once, mentioning why I didn't wear sports bras daily, as she recommended, she said that my reasons are why women don't wear sports bras daily.  She completely understood my frustration with what I needed in a bra.  I had a Soma Embraceable Minimizer at the time, which is a very nice bra, comfortable but can be a tad warm.

aboywithgirls

That's a great point. The same reason why women wear a bra is the same reason we do. It stands to reason that it's the same reason women wear certain bras for certain functions is the same reason we do. I usually wear full coverage, molded cup, underwire bras that are usually a plunge style for every day wear. I also have sports bras, leisure bras, lace bras and tankinis. All for supporting the "girls " under certain conditions. 

Offline TigerPaws

Wide set breasts are pretty much the norm for most men, unfortunately I have close set breasts which form a natural cleavage, this poses several interesting issues when I have the need for concealment.

I have found that a sports jacked works very well and when it is hot (as it always is here in the Caribbean) a linen sports jacket look here for example is a great option. Not only will it conceal my breasts but it offers near perfect concealment for the .45acp I need to carry in my line of work.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024