Author Topic: Worst thing someone has said to you about gyne?  (Read 2867 times)

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I see posts for the worst experiences, and other things. This is a post about the worst thing anyone has ever said to you about your gyne. Nasty comments, taunting, etc. My worst were 2 experiences I will never ever forget. My first was the early days of my gyne my friends noticed my gyne and taunted me and made some of the nastiest comments I have ever heard that day for almost an hour straight. And then through the years on. It was devestating anytime I heard a comment about it, I just didn't get it. Second time was more heartbreaking or just made things worse. We had a tenth grade dating survey that we read about a date we would take a girl on outloud while everyone was listening to you. When I finished one girl was like awe but I would never date a guy like you. I was a fit guy, decent looking, my only real problem since I eliminated acne completely and was peaking on my physique was my noticeable gyne or moderate case. When a girl says this while 30 other people in the class are listening and she says that outloud it kills you inside. It almost sounds not real but still can't believe crap like that happened. You could also consider those embarrasing moments but are basically nasty comments, taunting, etc. I would just like to know what everyones worst verbal experience with gyne was. Or nastiest comment, taunting, etc. that came about because of your gyne.

Offline Seal

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery in August 05

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Dude, that totally sucks and that is one bad verbal experience. Sorry to hear that you had to endure crap like that 2. I used to be a really nice guy but, scawny and pretty laid back. Now I am a lot stronger, and don't get many comments anymore since I did try to improve it but, mine is medical though so it will be removed in 1-3 months. Anyways I also enjoyed swimming but, haven't went since 3-4 years ago and had a more moderate case and my gyne was at its worst appearance wise and I got a lot of stares and a lot of whispers. I stopped after even at 15- and early 16 my best friends asked me to get a bra for my evolving in to a more mild case. But, at mid 16 I did something about it toned up, a lot stronger, and just was one heck of an improved man and was better looking them. My parents had always asked me over the past few years why I barely ever go out on a date because they said it wouldn't be hard for me to get a date. Of course I knew that and did get dates not too many but, enough. Once I get my surgery and am healed I would even consider going on elmi-date wouldn't care anymore but, not 21. I know what you mean about walking away and not doing anything to that coaches kid. I also had problems with my gyne on my baseball team and wanted to kill the little a** but meant getting kicked off. Just quit didn't want to make a scene. But, seriously if that would have been me about 2 years ago to now I would have stompped that damn coaches kid. In your shoes as well. If they made a scene about it now I would also make a scene really don't care anymore. Just like my old boss if I saw him because of the crap he pulled I would go at him. He deserves it after talking stuff about my gyne and not being perfect behind my back and firing me because I wasn't perfect and asking me If I had a mental problem and was on drugs in front of my face. I am still angry about it today and still live close to him and sooner or later will run into him. He better hopes I am a changed man by then. Gyne has just given me fits of rage. Gyne made me crazy and so messed up in the head a while back that when me and my friends would have boxing matches I would let them hit me without fighting back in the face as hard as they can or anywhere else and it eventually got to the point where they could pound the crap out of me and some hit hard and it wouldn't fase me. Got used to the punching. Don't worry about fights anymore they can just hit me until I get bored or they kill me somehow. I know if someone has a straight shot at your face they can knock you out pretty easily but, that is not the case for me anymore. My friends would tell kids at school about this and they didn't believe them so another kid would pound me in the face or something and I just said go ahead or hit my shoulders until they turned every color of the rainbow. And after that happened I got more respect as well and more of the gyne comments dwindled away. Because then I don't know if other people made fun of me about it and I got mad they would have to kill me to stop me from literally killing them. I am not saying this to be tough or sound cool but, this stupid thing I did over the years seriously caused the comments to now totally pretty much stop. I probably have brain damage my parents also tell me that sometimes. This was all stupid but, really didn't hurt me it helped the name calling to stop. Also practicing freestyle rap and becoming a more sociable and cool person got me more popular and now don't worry about school. Because no one messes with me anymore and I am glad. I am a pretty non-violent person but, can get violent if prevoked. I swear to get people off your back about stuff they never stop about you have to show them there is more to you I mean something else special that doesn't hurt you. Doing what I did helped me and now maybe my brain cells are healing or have stopped dying because I don't do that stupid crap anymore. And my dad always calling me weak even though he was the weak one who couldn't even beat his eating habits which made him overweight. He always used to say you can't do nothing and you are not a threat to anyone and just used to talk down to me too. He knew I was weak about my chest by otherwise not. So one day he challenged me and smacked me across the face with his belt and I asked him if he was done and wanted to continue. Then he finally realized I was tough and he was no threat to me. He was one hell of a crab A**. Still is and don't care for him. It just seems you have to test everyone to earn their damn respect and you know what I am glad I did and I am sure everyone has had to test people to earn their respect. I am done with having to test people and am now respected at school and at home. Except for my boss who never respected me and fired me and gave me a bad name. Do I have to confront him and test him too if I see him somewhere. I am glad that I got to where I got and am now so much further except for this dang gyne. Gyne has made me crazy and made me a dang side-show attraction and hopefully this school year is not different than the last. I actually had a very good time the second half of school last year and an okay time the first half. So I am not saying fight somebody because they made fun of your gyne but, it was worth it for me to do something. What I did was stupid and is 100% true. I would get me friends to back up this fact if you don't believe me but, don't want them to know this troubles me and I have a problem. School registration is tomorrow and hopefully we don't have a lot of new as*holes this year. But, I figure if I get the surgery which I will in 1-3 months what will I have to test about anymore. Probably something else but, nothing even my very uneven lovehandles can do that. Gyne is crazy and hurts more than pain itself. You beat gyne you beat the game because it is one bad dude. Sorry for such a long post and most wasn't neccessary  but, true. I don't lie the only thing I really ever lied about except little white lies is too my family that when they asked all those years what was bugging me I told them nothing. The basic point of this post is my friends even my best friends caused me so much grief and I found a stupid yet effective way to test them and you know what they finally respected me because I showed I was strong and couldn't be destroyed by there comments. And yes sometimes it is physical. Some people say they just walked away some you can but, if you see the person everyday or someone for a long dang time has been giving you trouble about it do something find something that works with those people and finish the crap they started with the gyne. I remember no matter what I told my friends I don't know whats wrong, or whatever they still picked on me because I really didn't know. Then I found something to make them think I am a stronger person and that was the stupid boxing stuff. They probably figured I wasn't that strong emotionally but if they wanted to pick on me and eventually fight me over name calling they would have to kill me. And none of them were that crazy so they finally reazlied they had to drop it because there wasn't a point anymore. So what I got to say to anyone who was problems with someone constantly messing with you about it or someone you always see. Do something about it. They will keep going even at 20-30 years of age because a lot of people don't grow up fully. So don't think it will stop because they are older. It took me a while to gain the proper respect but, I literally got beat for it and it took long to recieve it properly. Now for the most part life is alright just got to take care of the medical gyne and it is all over. Don't care about my uneven hips never cared about a tiny bit of lower back curvage it doesn't bother me gyne was the only thing that ever took me mentally and physically. This post may be weird but, the point is about facing the people that give you problems about it and you doing what it takes to make them give you respect. I don't mean beg, fight, or show them somehow.

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
Only person whos ever made an unkind comment to me was some canadian d-ickhead I knew, thought he was real funny too.

He used to talk about people behind their backs a lot and then try and bring it up when they were around to get a laugh, everyone thought he was a c$$$ though and a lot of peoplt told him that too.

Id be gutted if a female said it.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
i've only gotten complements because mine was very little hard tissue, no puffy nipples, and just fat formed like a male chest.. just too big for my body i thought.

plus i worked chest insane so it looked like it was all muscle for the most part.

doesn't really need teasing if u know u got it and want it gone

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024