Author Topic: Like Women  (Read 3920 times)

Offline SideSet

Dunkin, sometimes our subconscious takes over.  That can be when we experience The greatest insights and breakthroughs. I bet that girl in the store checks out your chest every time you come in now. She seems accepting. Maybe you should chat with her, starting with telling her how are you just blurted out about wearing a bra.

Orb

"...sometimes our subconscious takes over." 

I think that's what happens.  We wear, discuss it here and figure out ways to hide it to avoid those awkward moments. 
It's just what we do, layer.  So when asked the natural response is to just tell the truth as if it were nothing.  Which is what we tell ourselves it is. 

I do think it's funny.  Not in an embarrassing way but as a matter of fact way.  I would continue to go there as if nothing happened.  

Offline Denny

• Posting Member
I have read a few of the posts on this topic. I have been clear that I don't feel comfortable about showing that I'm wearing a bra. For me, I am not a woman. I enjoy being a man. My breasts are large enough and my nipples protrude through my shirt unless I wear a couple of them. Yet, if I do that then my nipples also start chafing from the rubbing. Plus, I don't believe having your nipples show, man or woman, sends the right message. And, whether we think it's fair or not, we live in a society that says bras are a woman's undergarment. So, my choice is to wear a bra that is concealing, that has to be touched in order for someone to notice I'm wearing it. That way my nipples won't hurt, my nipples won't show and cause a disruption or the wrong message, and people won't be uncomfortable around me for wearing my bra. Is it a lot to consider. Maybe. But I choose to try to make everything as comfortable as possible, including me.

Offline blad

I have read a few of the posts on this topic. I have been clear that I don't feel comfortable about showing that I'm wearing a bra. So, my choice is to wear a bra that is concealing, that has to be touched in order for someone to notice I'm wearing it. 
Agreed.

I am sure that most members on this forum are trying to play down that they are wearing a bra and not make it obvious at all. Often by the choices of shirts and their patterns and colors. A number of members have come to the equilibrium that they don't care if some one else notices their bra, but they are not trying to show it off.

But there is no effective disguise of our breasts projecting with or without a bra, although many feel their breasts are less obvious when contained and controlled in a bra. And many feel their confidence in public is actually improved when everything is under control with a bra on.

But as you noted, people can feel the bra straps with contact like a hug or a pat on the back. In this department, racer back bras and bralettes with no back fasteners or adjustments are more stealthy if you like the style and support they provide. 

Ultimately, the preference to wear a bra for various comfort and support reasons should prevail over perceived public concern. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

I have had you crossed several bridges of acceptance throughout my life. The 1st, was accepting the fact that I was growing breasts at a very young age. This of course led to wearing a bra for comfort and support. From there, I had to accept the fact that I had to start wearing a bra all the time, comma which of course, let mama led to being discovered. I also had to accept the fact that women's clothes fit better than men's and, what would people think. It would be several more years, Before that I would accept the fact that I was actually A woman.

All of these bridges of acceptance had the same thing in common.It was self acceptance that was much more difficult to obtain than then family and friends acceptance.

We must accept ourselves before others can accept us.If wearing a bra improves your life, then you absolutely no question should be wearing one to have your best life that you can.

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline gotgyne

It was self acceptance that was much more difficult to obtain than then family and friends acceptance.

Sophie ❤️
For me it's the other way round.

John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024