Author Topic: The estrogen path  (Read 4876 times)

Brdy64

I'm in the all-gender restroom, and I have been wearing women's apparel, so I guess I'm okay with it. 
They are meeting me half way. 😐

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Blad : "In Texas, if they can see your bra is it called "open carry"? "

LOL.  So...would the Texas Rangers come if a guy was reported to be showing a pair of 38s or 44s?

Brdy64

CNA working the weekend just left. I have not seen this one in months, and she was quite 'shocked' to see me. 
She said, "you look like a girl with your hair done up like that" to which I replied, "I beg your pardon, but I am a woman."

We talked about how nice my hair looks, and that my thin spot is filling in with lots of new growth. Estrogen dominance is really changing my hair. ???

She was telling me how great it is that I have accepted myself finally, and that my body really wasn't giving me much choice. And of course, we talked about the 'guys' (girl talk) and how their brains misfire sometimes. 
One of the participants at the center really stares down at our cleavage whenever possible, mine included. She said, "He has to know you used to be a guy!" 
It was a great visit, and I will be seeing her all weekend. ;D

Brdy64

Was going to create a separate thread but felt it went along with this and given it’s still pretty much at the top of this part of the forum thought I’d just add here.

My breasts have grown more in my under arm area and more in the inside of my breasts. This has caused them to be more in the way of my arms and more recognized when braless on my rib cage. They are even more noticeably softer and fuller and in my shirts they are more obvious than before. All this confirming a growth spurt I didn’t know happened.

Along with this was a greater realization of not just accepting my breast growth but wishing more happens. It’s weird to me to not identify at all with female on any spectrum but having gynecomastia and wishing for more growth to occur. It started awhile ago realizing my attraction to breasts was dead in regard to sexual appeal and somewhere along that realizing I no longer cared to look at breasts for how most men do, but I do now days because I’m honestly just jealous or I wish I could wear low cut shirts or v necks and not worry about cleavage showing.

I’m not so sure why I wish my breasts more growth or why I get excited about it when I one day realize they are shaped a bit more, softer/fuller or noticable. But maybe this pink fog thing is real?
Well, I looked at others women's breasts all the time. More of a comparison seeing "if mine are bigger than her's". 
Half the time mine are 💖, and I love it. 😉

Brdy64

Yeah, I never had that experience until sometime this recent year. Always been sexually attracted to breasts and ogled a bit at any and all types and sizes. Took awhile to catch on that even in the gym a woman who was fit and revealing does zero for me now days.
It happens, especially when you get to look at them 24/7. 

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Less testosterone more estrogen = low libido 

Brdy64

I wish they made a at home hormone test be nice to know these shifts are hormones to blame rather confused as to why and not able to line the dots up entirely.
That would be awesome!

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I've posted multiple diff. times my personal experiences with the "Pink Side" of things also.
I have a bad tendency to put things in pragmatic terms and look at the world for.. its there. deal with it. mentality.

For nearly my entire life I have felt that I wasn't in the right place, time or body.

Never could explain it other than I "feel it".
As of late as physical changes take over and outlook changes, i have come to realize that other aspects of my life in the past were in fact overly feminine.
The number of times I have had people act in a way that I was gay or effeminate is a 20-20 vision thing, but makes me realize that they saw something I didn't.

I've done the A-male thing and failed miserably over the years. But unlike the current political and cultural onslaught of men putting on pink things and parading around to get attention, I am far more subdued and try to be conservative about dress, mannerisms etc.
A frank discussion with some folks have come to get me to realize that I am not part of the fray, but an outlier on a huge level and I need to embrace this regardless of how I look, act, or dress.
Amazing how the same estrogen that causes our breast grow will change so much about our persona. 

Seems like the last one to "get the memo" is us because the people around us seem to already know. 
The changes in personality will just keep gradually sneaking in and showing up in our way of doing things, and other changes as well. 

The estrogen highway is quite the ride.  
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
It took me 50 years of my life to discover the very precious gift of being unashamedly to cry.
It shows genuine empathy and sympathy with those suffering calamity.
Or it can be a great safety valve for our own pent up emotional kettle .
I understand the logic of detached counselling but I also believe in showing you understand in the spontaneous primal instincts given to us
My sad meeting with an old friend reminds me of how easily I break out in tears.

The old "don't be a cry baby" analogy taught to us in our youth is far from the truth, and even further when estrogen dominance is at play.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 04:41:53 AM by Justagirl💃 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024