Author Topic: Anyone Think Surgery WASN'T Worth It?  (Read 7931 times)

Offline smithers

• Bronze Member
Just 2 weeks post op and dude I am loving it. Thus far, absolutely no regrets.

Offline gambit10

• Posting Member
Unfortunately alot of the people who are not happy seem to have had the sugery from a local doc or the cheapest doc they could find. This is not the time to be cheap, this will affect the rest of your life. The cost of having this done twice is way more expensive than having it done right the first time.

Offline don_joe

• Silver Member
Do it dude and as the others said, make sure you get the best PS you can find. Don't try to spare a few bucks on this and wear the compression vest for as long as you can. My PS told me 6 weeks. You'll hate it but it will make healing and the results a lot better.

Offline revrusty

• Posting Member
I'm only four days post op and I can already say the surgery was worth it!!!!! I've had "bitch breasts" since i was 14--even my mom and dad made fun of me!!!

As soon as I took the vest off the first time to bathe--i was AMAZED!!!!! Just to have a masculine looking chest for the first time in my life!!! Its hard to put into words how great I feel. I only wish I could have done it sooner!!! I love fishing, swimming, water skiing, and just about every outdoor activity. I love working outside but haven't EVER taken my shirt off without feeling an overwhelming sense of dread and self-consciousness.

I'm still bruised up and still sore but its all been worth it!!!!!!!! Every dollar, every day, every pain pill, every twitch of pain...its all worth it!!!!

Offline don_joe

• Silver Member
I'm only four days post op and I can already say the surgery was worth it!!!!! I've had "bitch breasts" since i was 14--even my mom and dad made fun of me!!!

As soon as I took the vest off the first time to bathe--i was AMAZED!!!!! Just to have a masculine looking chest for the first time in my life!!! Its hard to put into words how great I feel. I only wish I could have done it sooner!!! I love fishing, swimming, water skiing, and just about every outdoor activity. I love working outside but haven't EVER taken my shirt off without feeling an overwhelming sense of dread and self-consciousness.

I'm still bruised up and still sore but its all been worth it!!!!!!!! Every dollar, every day, every pain pill, every twitch of pain...its all worth it!!!!
Good for you ! However, brace yourself for swelling and scar tissue. They should appear within a couple of weeks but will go away over time. It can take up to a year until your chest stabilizes...

Offline revrusty

• Posting Member
Oh yeah, I'm swollen for sure!!! I'm also black and blue and look like i really lost a fight---or like I was in a really bad car accident. Still......I'm sooo happy with the way things look already. When you speak about 'scarring' are you talking about the places where the PS inserted the cannula?? I have two places on each side with stitches and at least one stitch close to each areola....
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 06:14:34 PM by revrusty »

Offline don_joe

• Silver Member
Oh yeah, I'm swollen for sure!!! I'm also black and blue and look like i really lost a fight---or like I was in a really bad car accident. Still......I'm sooo happy with the way things look already. When you speak about 'scarring' are you talking about the places where the PS inserted the cannula?? I have two places on each side with stitches and at least one stitch close to each areola....
Nope, I mean the scar tissue that is very likely to develop on your chest as a result of liposuction and gland extraction. They are hard lumps varying in size beneath your skin. Search this site for "scar tissue", you will have plenty of info.

Offline revrusty

• Posting Member
thanks for the information!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024