Author Topic: Marijuana Usage and reformation of Gyncomastia after surgery????  (Read 4175 times)

Offline cgeorge1

• Bronze Member
If your cause was not i repeat NOT, caused by marijuana, and you get surgery, will marijuana usage cause it to come back anyway???

Offline cgeorge1

• Bronze Member

Offline cgeorge1

• Bronze Member

GynO_DuDe

As I said in posts before ... I think Marijuana doesn't cause gynecomastia ... the effects of it does. As in, when you 'blaze' you end up getting the 'munchies' so a regular user would probably end up eating lots of junk food regularly hence you go fat, resulting in gyne etc.

Thats my theory anyway ... as far as I know theirs no real scientific facts about it.

Offline cgeorge1

• Bronze Member
well i have read that weed increases estrogen, but i think its very small amounts, and doesnt actually cause it, it just could because increase in estrogen causes gyne. but i have read also that beer increases estrogen as well.

GynO_DuDe

Yeah, in other words, treat your body like sh!t ... and you'll end up with t!ts ... simple as really.

GynO_DuDe

If you don't look after yourself ... as in, eat properly, excercise and so on but instead, laze around, eat loads of junk, binge drink ... its obviously going to lead to a nasty body.

You cant expect to look like a model from Mens Health Magazine if you dont look after yourself.

Offline cgeorge1

• Bronze Member
wow dude your way off topic, first of all we are talking about gyne here, not modeling, secondly everyone has a different metabolism, and third, I dont care about any of that i want to know if weed will cause re-growth of gyne, after surgery. if your goal is to be a model then cool, mine isnt.

Offline snycs10

• Bronze Member
I smoked a decent amount prior to my surgery and when I asked my doc if he thought it caused my gyne (which was all gland and not fat) he kind of shruged it off. Sometimes gyne just occurs. I haven't really smoked since my surgery, but I will surely only do it rarely. Again, my PS was very confident that my gyne would not return.

Offline cgeorge1

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024