Author Topic: Journey Starts  (Read 8032 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
For you Fielding patients: Congrats on the courage to get this far!

Did anyone have glanular tissue taken from an inscision on the lower half of the nipple? If so has it healed without noticable scarring? The price you guys have quoted seems amazing if you are happy with the results!

My incision scars are not noticeable at all!  :D

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
So bambu (or anyone who had surger) is wat i describe above normal?

What U are describing sounds like hard scar tissue. This will disipate with time. No need to worry Dude....  ;)

John.

Offline stupid101

• Posting Member
Bigt, FYI...

My experience seems to the same as yours.  After my pads came off, my chest was completely flat...now almost two weeks after my surgery, it looks a bit bigger again.  No lumpiness...

It's got to be swelling.  Fielding said to me, that my impression at first may be that he didn't take enough out - but that it will improve over time.  Just have to remain patient.  There's no way fat can come back so quickly :)

Offline Bigt

• Posting Member
okay its like 4 days from my 2 month post op...  The hardest part was hiding the foam pad for a week, and that is with a brother who loves to wrestle all the time and is older and would probably blow up my spot.  I suggest you wear a sweater or take a week off, or wear it for five days then take it off cuz that shi*t was hard to hide. For my chest it is better then before but i cant feel my left nipple at all every since, and my left was bigger and still is bigger.  My right side is pretty good, but looks wierd with all the upperchese workout ive been doing before surgery.... So im just going to wait for 3 more months then judge. Biggest problem is the gut, so i gotta start working on it... Oh yea i still have very minor pain, not annoying at all (no sarcasm ment).  So if u have any questions feel free to ask.

Offline Bigt

• Posting Member
PS My scar is visible... is this normal at this stage?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024