Author Topic: imbalances  (Read 1100 times)

steven618

Can hormonal imbalances happen for no known cause. My breasts are again developing and at 29 im wondering why. Got an appt with a 2nd endo in 2 weeks but curious if i could find answers here till then to wonder why they are growing as posted in other threads no meds or supplements

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You are already connected with someone who can give you the best answers.  Those of us here would be playing guessing games at best. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline ms95382

• Posting Member
I'm not a doctor, but here are my thoughts:

I'm not sure what you mean about no know cause.  Do you mean everything works fine, but you have imbalances?  I wouldn't know the answer to that.

However, I have hypogonadism that has caused a severe drop in my testosterone levels.  It is almost certain that this is the primary reason I have gynecomastia.  I have had blood tests, an ultra sound and an MRI (and maybe more, I can't remember).  The endocrinologist was unable to find a cause for my hypogonadism.  So in that regard I suppose these things can happen for no know cause.

I suppose you may have seen your endocrinologist by now.  Make sure any cause is investigated prior to treatment.

Good Luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024