Author Topic: Please read  (Read 1562 times)

Offline unkown101

How do I know if I have gyno?
What's the absolute best way t get rif of the chest fat?
Will working out chest help get rid of the fat?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if your front side reminds you of a woman or girl, or you're getting conical or protruded nips or a really large areola, or you can feel a solid bud or disk developing underneath, you probably have it.  if you're in doubt, you can post pics and link to them in the photos section.  if you want an indicator, say why it is you're wondering. 

chest fat can't be gotten rid of locally except surgically.  just do a training and weight loss program and it will go away.  unless you have gyne, in which case it will go away everywhere but there. 

yes, but no more than anywhere else, unless again it's gyne. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline unkown101

My nipples dont stick out. Aerola isn't VERY large jsut aout 3cm diamter. Does that help?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 03:10:40 AM by unkown101 »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
those are reasons to think you didn't have it.  assuming you don't feel a disk mass or think they're larger than they should be in proportion to everything else, you'd have to say what else makes you think you have it or post pictures.  it would take longer to find out, but like i said, if you lost weight everywhere but there, that would say gyne. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024