Author Topic: Account of my consultation with Alex Karidis  (Read 17300 times)

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
breastman I am sure your wife will understand if you put your case accross strongly enough. I discussed it my wife and she was very supportive about it and just told me to get it sorted if that was what I wanted. I have also discussed it with my brother and mum & dad who were also very supportive and to be honest I am glad to have got it out in the open. Luckily I am able to get the funding for the op through my business and will just end up having to pay the benefit in kind, but better to pay this than the whole lot! I just hope the consulation goes well and that Karidis agrees to do the surgery. Can't see why not though but fingers crossed anyway.
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline WXYZ

• Bronze Member
OK, can anyone here give Dr. Karidis phone contact no? I think I may go with him.

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Tel: 0207 432 8727. Website: WWW.NIPANDTUCK.CO.UK. You can email him from there if you like.

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
This Karidis guy seems good. I'm living in Ireland, but I would be more than willing to fly over to get this done, as long as I know the surgeon is very good.

Dr Bermant, it seems, is the best there is. But he's in the states, and that would be quite the journey over.
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024