Author Topic: Information on Underworks Cotton Concealer Compression Muscle Shirt VS 997 model  (Read 3631 times)

Offline hidden_from_society

• Posting Member
Hi. I've used the 997 Model (Double Front Compression Shirt) since last year. I found it on this site, and this site has changed my life forever.

I'm saving up for MBR, but in the mean time, I need more Compression shirts. I have found that the 997 model is great for maximum compression, but it compresses so much that it leaves "fat" underneath the armpits and whenever I bend over or my shirt tightens, it shows and is embarrassing. One way of getting over that was to wear a 997 and then put on an extra 997 that was old and lost most of the compression and hike it up underneath my arm pits. It's not that bad and now that I'm used to wearing it, It feels only slightly different than wearing 1.

I've only tried 997 models for the record, as one time I ordered a few from a guy I met here on the forum. He advertised them as 997 but they were really 993's, with absolutely no compression in my opinion.

I went to underworks today to find the proper solution, and saw the Cotton Concealer Compression Muscle shirt. It advertises as eliminating the fat pockets underneath the arm pits. What is the compression like? I need maximum compression obviously. Anyone know if it is close to 997?

What else from Underworks is good?

This is a big off topic, but as I said, I'm on the road to getting MBR. I've lost 19 LBS and looking to lose at least 35 more to be in my perfect, ideal shape. I figure it is best to lose weight and then get MBR than to get MBR and then lose the weight. I'm starting a new job that pays much better, so I should be able to afford to get MBR during the winter. I believe by December 1st I'll be within 5-10 lbs of my weight goal.

• Posting Member
Oh and this is to anyone who has been considering getting a compression garment. DO IT. If you don't, you will regret it. This site and the garments have changed my life. The only thing I had is that after you wear the garments (at least underworks 997's) the outside edges start to curl outwards so it shows underneath your shirt a bit. I started wearing a white t-shirt underneath my normal shirt to "hide" that though. 3 layers of light clothing is absolutely nothing when it appears you're only wearing a t-shirt.

• Posting Member
Hmm it appears that The Microfiber Concealer Compression Crew Neck T is the strongest that they offer. I got giddy when I read that. Anyone wear?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024