Author Topic: eurycoma longifolia, tomkat ali or rootnettle  (Read 3740 times)

Offline masterp

• Bronze Member
has anyone heard anything about the product known as eurycoma longifolia, or tomkat ali. i was wondering how it works, and if it interfers wit the testsicular pituitary feedback loop.

also im still looking into root nettle as a way to raise free T, so any info would be most welcome.

many thanks

Offline hypo

Your LH is already high and your testicles are not producing any more testosterone.

Raising LH further if indeed their is any merit at all in such 'products' questionable claims to be able to do this is;

Quite simply pointless!

All you would have is even greater LH that the testicles would not be able to act upon.

Offline masterp

• Bronze Member
hey hypo.

i am aware that my lh and fsh is elevated. tomlat ali and nettle root work in a different way and do not increase lh. i am just worried that things like this will interfer with the loop. i am not expecting them to increase it, but they both work by increasing free testosterone.

my question therefor hypo, is will an increase of free unbound testosterone effect the pituitary testular feedback system. ie if i liberate a little more testosterone, will it effect my testicular production

Offline hypo

The bottom line is-

I think you are looking for answers in substances that will offer you hope and fail to deliver.

As such I refer back to my answer in the other thread, that you need to see a good endocrinologist and allow them to help you.

Offline masterp

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024