Author Topic: Bra Help... Please  (Read 3860 times)

Saggs

Hi All,

I hoping you guys can help me.  I'm very embarrassed by my condition and need help determining whether or not I should get a bra.  My back really hurts which I think is a result from my condition...   :(  Do you guys recommend sports bras, regular bras, underwire bras and so forth?  I'm new to all this and would like some guidance.  Thanks. 

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Not sure what "size" you are, but an athletic bra is virtually invisible when wearing it.  Any other that clasps in back and/or has straps that come down the shoulders is probably going to be visible.  Remember most athletic bras are going to be firm for women in smaller chest sizes, men have more rib cage size and having a athletic bra will likely push you into larger size like XL or 2XL, which many are intended for women with D cups.  Which would probably not do much good for you.  I found a couple that do well for me in my size (40B to almost C) from Champion and Tekgear.  I one new at Goodwill, and the other new at Marshalls, both very inexpensive. 

And an underwire or regular bra likely will (as it is designed to) accentuate the breast for women.  Most athletic bras do more squashing without being uncomfortable.

I often read the reviews and look for women who complain the garment squashes.  That is more of what I am looking for.  A bra-top might help too, but might be too warm in summer. 

I found that I am much much more comfortable with an athletic bra, even in hot temps than without, it has been sooo muggy this year and sweating "there" sucks.  Even some touching no one has noticed that I have detected.  Most any others will be visible. 

Hi All,

I hoping you guys can help me.  I'm very embarrassed by my condition and need help determining whether or not I should get a bra.  My back really hurts which I think is a result from my condition...   :(  Do you guys recommend sports bras, regular bras, underwire bras and so forth?  I'm new to all this and would like some guidance.  Thanks. 

Offline spanky

• Posting Member
Just started myself.  Just started to get big and then noticable.  Had to use a pad in hte bra to keep from chaffing..  I use lotion as well.

I have had to go thru a trial and error.

Sports bras are ok but to me are 2 binding.  I now use title nine, 24/7 bra during the day and sports bra at night.

Good luck.

Spanky

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Not sure if wearing at nite is healthy, being "bound" up all the time prevents lymphatic fluid from flowing well. 

Try to avoid wearing at nite, give them some time free.

Just started myself.  Just started to get big and then noticable.  Had to use a pad in hte bra to keep from chaffing..  I use lotion as well.

I have had to go thru a trial and error.

Sports bras are ok but to me are 2 binding.  I now use title nine, 24/7 bra during the day and sports bra at night.

Good luck.

Spanky

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024