Author Topic: How do you feel having boobs and how feel to have boobs?  (Read 7657 times)

Offline neox_2K11

this is my question for you guys i have a restlessness how do feel having your own boobs as a guy and how feel use bras , I hope to answer my question I hope whit no offense jeje , i like this page your great mens bye greetings from lima peru. :)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
No special feeling either by having them or associated with a bra.

Since I would have no idea if things would have had a different feeling without them, There is no special feelings associated with them. They can be an embarrassment of course but otherwise nothing.

The bra is not something that most of the guys here wear for kicks, It is simply a support garment. As such, there is no special feeling associated with it.

One thing that can be a special nuisance, Seat belts in some cars cause discomfort where it crosses the chest. I do not know if that is universal or just a problem encountered by people with enlarged breasts.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 02:01:17 PM by Paa_Paw »
Grandpa Dan

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
this is my question for you guys i have a restlessness how do feel having your own boobs as a guy and how feel use bras , I hope to answer my question I hope whit no offense jeje , i like this page your great mens bye greetings from lima peru. :)

Hi Neox,

I don't use a bra and feel absolutely no need to do so.  As far as having breasts, like Paa_Paw I have had them for 51 years, since puberty.  I got rid of body-shame in general as useless cultural programming that only serves to cause pain and anxiety which allows anybody to intimidate and control you.  Get rid of those triggers and body-shame and you don't have a problem.  I don't know anything about the culture in Peru so I don't know what you are faced with.  Best of luck no matter what you decide to do.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
No special feeling either by having them or associated with a bra.

Since I would have no idea if things would have had a different feeling without them, There is no special feelings associated with them. They can be an embarrassment of course but otherwise nothing.

The bra is not something that most of the guys here wear for kicks, It is simply a support garment. As such, there is no special feeling associated with it.

One thing that can be a special nuisance, Seat melt in some cars cause discomfort where it crosses the chest. I do not know if that is universal or just a problem encountered by people with enlarged breasts.

Hi Paa_PAW,

The seatbelts generally hit me on the neck and rub me raw.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
My Buick always bugged the crap out of my neck, just bought an older Lexus and it doesn't at all.  Really like the seat belt in the Lexus other than the retractor spring is soooo weak when you take it off you have to feed it in.  I suspect it is by design to keep it from rubbing on your neck (you can pull it out a little and it will lock out so it barely touches you), but less annoying having it retract weak than to have my neck rubbed on all day when I am driving.

I just try not to care about how I feel having breasts, and wearing a bra has much more benefits to my physical (pain) and hides it more than not wearing one. 

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi guys as far as seatbelts the one in my Bronco rubs my rt boob so i padded it with fake lambs wool , my other van does not, still wear a sports bra daily though.and the pain from the giggle
is at a minimum also sleep in one , as far as having boobs its what i got and have learned to live with them comfortably, the wife likes them for her enjoyment and i get support from my girls as well they are sympathetic to my wearing of a bra.

Offline Exit

• Posting Member
I actually don't mind my boobs in a strict sense.  If it weren't for the fact that they're shunned by society and that they detract from my physical manhood, I'd be fine with them.  Maybe even like them.

I don't wear a bra though, and no offence to any one of us who does wear one, but honestly if I were to wear one I'd feel humiliated.  They're usually pretty obvious.

Instead I wear a compression vest from G2 Compression.  It stays hidden and it's more for concealment than support.  The only person who knows I wear it is my girlfriend, and even she has a hard time understanding why I wear it.  I've been humiliated too many times in the past and wearing a vest helps cover up incidents in the past; things I can't even tell my girlfriend or anyone else because they're so humiliating.

Offline Cisco

• Bronze Member
I developed breasts as a teenager so I can relate to many of the comments made by many of the teenage members with their first experiences with gynecomastia.  However for me at that time there was no other option but to live with it.  With 45+ years comes maturity and one of its benefits is that you're less concerned about comments made by others.  Additionally the realization that I wasn't the only guy with breasts.  I have come to accept having breasts and view them as any other part of my body.  Additionally I began wearing a bra about 4 years ago and feel more comfortable with the support.

Offline Del

• Bronze Member
I have large boobs so have to wear a fitted bra for comfort and support. No big deal and not inconvenient ; just treated as part of my daily clothing. I would never think of it having any effect on compromising my masculinity.As to how I feel about having boobs the honest answer is given a choice I would prefer not to have them--but I don't and just accept them, after all they are part of me.
Del     
Del

Offline KitMayer12

• Posting Member
Because of my 44DD bustline, I usually 'crank' the seatbelt under my arm to keep it from 'creasing' between my girls (and yes, I know it's wrong to wear it that way...)

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member
I'm now a 40D and have accepted that I will likely wear a bra the rest of my life. It's just not that big a deal. If I was half my age (53), I would admittedly be looking for a way to be rid of them. Now, I really don't care that much about having breasts. I recognize them for what they are, how I got them, and have learned to properly care for them. Women make a point of taking care of their breasts for good reason, and we should too. That said, I've been on this board long enough to see that (generally speaking), the younger guys are (understandably) the most upset about growing breasts. Most of us older guys seem to be less defined by our bodies (gravity wins anyway) and more willing to adapt.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024