Author Topic: Crop Top vs. Bra  (Read 6043 times)

Offline gotgyne

If you'd like to try a bra you must consider that a regular bra enhances the breasts while a crop top flattens them.

So with more tight-fitting clothing a crop top might be the better choice.

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

hammer

If you'd like to try a bra you must consider that a regular bra enhances the breasts while a crop top flattens them.

So with more tight-fitting clothing a crop top might be the better choice.

Yes, you are right! The first picture in your group, the crop top looks very much like the magic gravity bra that I wear when I want to be discrete. We can wear them (crop top style) and stop the bounce and sway some that will be a lot more noticeable without wearing anything.

I also use a minimizer bra when I want the full support with very little enhancement, however these bras are much harder to conceal. My big problem is, I have the big double "D"s so they can't be concealed so any bra that stops the swinging and bouncing is a blessing alone!

Offline gotgyne

My big problem is, I have the big double "D"s so they can't be concealed so any bra that stops the swinging and bouncing is a blessing alone!

That's true hammer. With a double D cup they're hardly to conceal.

BTW I read your story. Life wasn't that gentle to you. It is applaudable and an encouragement for all of us how you cope with these situations.

John

hammer

Thanks John!

When life hands you lemons, you need to make lemon aid!

Bob

Offline TigerPaws

I wear both types depending on the time of year, when it is hot a crop top and or a sports bar works best for me (38B) but in the winter I like to wear a well fitting bra such as the LZ Double Effect Bra

and while this might seem a little to feminine, believe me it is very comfortable.

The only draw back is that it enhances your bust line so I reserve this type of bra to cold winter days with a good coat and around the house. 

hammer

and while this might seem a little to feminine, believe me it is very comfortable.

I believe you hit the main issue on the head, when you said it is comfortable! No matter what size, what shape, and what you are doing, it is much better on you all the way around to tie them babies down!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024