Author Topic: alternative view on Surgeon Dr Peter Randle - he is a skilled perfectionist  (Read 3261 times)

Offline moobsrus

Hello.  I would like to add my views to the forum, noticing some negative comments on an earlier post.  I have recently been cosmetically operated on by Dr Randle and have found him and all his staff to be superbly professional and realistic in their approach.  His skill as a surgeon and post op care have been magnificent.
One week post op and I have minimal swelling already, just a touch of bruising.  Our body image, and recovery from a procedure is so individual I don't believe it is feasible to expect a surgeon to 100% 'know' the exact outcome based on our expectations and hopes.  I feel it is reasonable to discuss the 'likely' outcome based on the individual's presentation at consult, then expect some variability from that outcome, either better or worse post-op.  This is realistic.
So everyone, please write down your questions during consults, check and recheck you have realistic expectations from whatever treatments or procedures you undergo, and keep communicating with your doctor all the way through.  From one happy camper

Offline JohnDoe80

• Posting Member
Its great that you've had these results.

My results were not the same, 3 years post op I stand by my comments, go see a different surgeon.

hammer

As a person who has lived a few years I am a firm believer in, the results that one sees on himself may not be the same that everyone else sees!

When I read some of the stories or see the picture that are posted of people complaining about the results, yet all the other posters state that they think it looks fine then I have to think that the problem may be deeper then just gynecomastia.

I'm often brought to the memory of a young 70 pound anorexic girl looking in the mirror seeing nothing but a fat slob!

Just food for thought!

hammer

Maybe it is time to stop trying to fix/change something that can't be fixed/changed! No money in the world can by perfection!

Michael Jackson never liked his face and look what he ended up with,  ???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024