Author Topic: Bra style  (Read 19045 times)

Offline bill44b

• Posting Member
I know this has been done before but I think its time to do it again.

What style of bra do you wear?

After trying sports bras and soft cup bras my every day bras are underwired, they give me the most comfort and support. Most of my bras are by cacique (lane bryant) 

Offline TigerPaws

Normally when I am out and about I wear a sports bra, Under Armor and Champion have some great styles which fit me well. For business I wear a compression sports bra. When it is hot I will wear a sheer style bra as they will not make me sweat. I do have several lightly padded "T" shirt bras which surprisingly conceal by breast better than I thought and they are very comfortable.

Around the Villa I wear a leisure or sleep bra as the keep my breast from bouncing around even though I am very firm it is more comfortable. Recently I purchased several bra top soft cotton Cami's to wear around the Villa and they are very comfortable without being bulky.

Several ladies I date have purchased me different types and styles of bras, some of which are very sexy including push-ups and bust enhancing styles. While I rarely wear them if I am asked to I will do so without hesitation or embarrassment because the Lady I am with has asked me to.

If anyone would like I would be happy to post some information about the bras I have mentioned here?  

aboywithgirls

For any every day bra, I wear a regular underwire molded cup bra.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
For everyday out and about: Champion compression sports bra
Around the house: Glamorese (I know, bad spelling) sports bra with cups that is "out of this world" it is so comfortable. Just got it yesterday. Woo Hoo!

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Underwire or my back hurts.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
I wear leisure bras from Leading Lady around the house, working in the yard and occasionally out.  Like "TigerPaws" said, even though (fortunately) I am very firm, I like the control and the comfort of wearing a bra.  Sadly, my wife does not yet accept me wearing a bra, so I can only wear one when she is not around.

• Silver Member
Chesty: I tried a leisure bra from Leading Lady and I have been very surprised at the comfort and support. It is not meant for heavy activity but is perfect for...leisure. As soon as I get home from work I am ready for the relaxing comfort of the leisure bra.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 10:19:41 AM by expedient-traveller »

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Traveller: So far it seems that I can only wear the Leading Lady leisure bras (Style 110, I believe).  I have shoulder pain with a back-hook bra, so I much prefer the front-hook ones.  I tried some of their other front-hooks and even a back hook one in various sizes, but the cups didn't fit me.  The leisure one seems to be the best in the cups, although my breasts are pretty wide-set and these cups seem to be designed for boobs that are closer together.  Also, the seaming on the cups shows a vertical line under a T-shirt under the lower middle of each breast as well as a 2nd nipple on each breast!  Have you noticed any of these issues?  Have you found other brands that fit well that don't have these issues?  I wear a 44B in these bras.

• Silver Member
Chesty: Sorry guy for not getting back sooner, I have looked at numerous leisure bras and all of them have the seam from the nipple down. Some are not as pronounced or look that way. Leading Lady has a good selection of leisure bras.

Offline don.deitz

Katymoobs - We should all wear bras that are comfortable and provide the right amount of support. The question if the bras are plain or feminine always strikes me funny. I think we all agree that bras are feminine. But so what? If they are better for us, then wear them.  I have quite a few bras, from sports bras for work, regular every-day bras and some very fine, elegant, attractive (ie, pretty) bras.  I wear what I am in the mood for and have spent over $100 for a bras that I like.  

Offline mgr

• Bronze Member
I wear Soma's seamfree brallette every day - hot or cold - around the house or out. Especially when golfing and doing other activities.  I am a 38B and this is enough support for me. At times, I wish I had a molded cup bra just to my guests do not get swashed so much, but the projection always keeps me away from them.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi guys , I usually wear pullover sports bras as the wife is OK with those I got a fitted soft cup bra with a back closure and she went ballistic. that one I cant figure out. pullovers yes back closure no!

Offline TigerPaws

hi guys , I usually wear pullover sports bras as the wife is OK with those I got a fitted soft cup bra with a back closure and she went ballistic. that one I cant figure out. pullovers yes back closure no!
walt, have you tried a front zip up?

Offline dbweb

• Bronze Member
Not sure how to respond to what Walt got from his wife?  In my case, when I was advised to start "using brest support"by my doc, my wife was first person I talked with to resolve this, and as a result, she is mostly agreeable to the different choices I tried to find something that was most comfortable for me.   Now I have a drawer full of bras, but the ones I typically wear day to day are the traditional BAli and Playtex models, as they are comfortable all day long and do hold me well with no sag or shoulder pain that I found prior to wearing proper support.  I did try the vest, sports bra version, but found a proper Playtex 18hr bra or Bali Double support or underwire Flower to be most comfortable doing the job.

hammer

I Agee with DB here! A bra is a bra whether you pull it over, zip it in front or fasten it in back!

My wife told me to try bras years before my doctor did due to the size I was and I pain I had from them! She was the best helper I ever had until I finally went for my formal fitting.

Remember the old saying, if the shoe fits, wear it, we'll same goes for a bra! Tell the your ladies to get over it, bras are for support, who cares who needs the support!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024