Author Topic: Noticing nice looking female clothes as your estrogen level rises.  (Read 3063 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I have never looked at female clothes unless the wife asks for my option, since I didn't give a darn,  But I would be polite and try and give some type of answer that I thought she  would like.  But now with this darn estrogen level rising (243) I keep noticing female clothes that I think are very nice.  I have NEVER felt like this before and want to say what the HELL is going on.  I now have better taste in fem. wear than the wife

Has anyone had this happen to them?

I know the wife has noticed but I can not help myself,  I almost tried to buy a pair of women's short to day because the were more the style I am use to and were cheaper than the men's short that I did not like (to longer in the leg and not the style I am use to).
I am truly confused.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

If having high estrogen levels made a man feel that way it would have done it to me too as I have no testosterone at all with no testicles and I don't take any Hormone Replacement therapy either!

I'm here to tell you that I don't feel any less of a man now at 60 or ever after the loss of my testicles then I did in my prime!

Ya, not as lean, not as strong or fast, but still a man, father and grandfather!

I am not having a desire to start wearing women's clothing!

Offline Kelly10nss

• Posting Member
Athena, I’m in the same boat. I haven’t had my estrogen level checked, but with measurements of 40-30-40 (36B or 38B bras) I find more that fits in the misses dept than the mens. My wife doesn’t care, except I’ve noticed she gives me more compliments when I’m in women’s shorts/jeans and tops than men’s. I’m not talking about feminine looking stuff - it’s not cross dressing, it’s just nice stylish clothes that actually fit. So when I see something on the rack that I think would good on me, I stop — because it’s hard to find things that both are well fitting and are also suitable for a man.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I completely understand but the wife does not.  Went looking for short in the Vanity Fair Outlet and the men's short were way to  long for me and more than I wanted to pay.  I need a 36 /8 size shorts since I am short but we could not find anything that size more in the "work in the yard" style.  I showed the wife some in women's clothing that might fit but she just walked away.  Then we went to a another outlet store where we have bought clothes before and all they had was 36/9 1/2 shorts that came down to the top of my knees and I want something short like I have now, that is well above the knee. I don't wear dress shorts and almost everything I found was just that.

BTW my doctor finally responded to the test blood test he had me take and now he wants to check them again.  My Estrogen was at the 243 level and my testosterone level is 564 which is on the lower half of the scale..  Don't really know what that means but when my family doctor saw the copy I brought to him, he said "At least your not pregnant".  But I have to go by what the [font="Segoe UI",Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]Endocrinologist[/font] says.  I j=guess there ae more test ahead.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi all I am an old beach/sunbum and have allways worn short shorts like we did back in the 70/80`s I get them in the womans dept a wallymart, nothing fem like just nice and they fit me well I can not stand anything at or below the knee.Its a tactile thing ..

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Walt;

I agree with you and would buy them myself if the wife would let me.  I remember wearing short shorts and those nylon ones with the underwear sown in.  And don't forget one piece toweling suits that also had short shorts.  We must not be to far apart in age.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi I am 59, and I still have a pair of those short black dolphin shorts with the sewn in lining
I do miss the clothing choices we had, now  most guys wear those feed bags they call shorts!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Hi Back, I'm 70 and mine are long gone.  At another website on a joke bet I bought a LBB, Little Black Bikini.  I wore it once mowing the back yard and the next day my wife gave me Holy Hell.  So no more of that.  But I do wear it as a bra, because it looks like one with a back hook up and strap adjustments.  I bought another one this year, but in Burgundy.  Both from Target.  I will set out side and open my shirt and work on a bra than ,

Offline SideSet

with measurements of 40-30-40 (36B or 38B bras) I find more that fits in the misses dept than the mens. My wife doesn’t care, except I’ve noticed she gives me more compliments when I’m in women’s shorts/jeans and tops than men’s.

I think everyone wants to wear clothes that fit well and look best on us. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with estrogen or crossdressing.

Kelly, for example, with your measurements, you have an hourglass shape. No way will men's clothes going to fit well and look good on you.

We have breasts like women, so feel and look best in bras like a woman does. If you have a body like a woman, and in your case, Kelly, you seem to have the  most preferred female shape,  it only stands to reason that clothing made for a woman's body will  fit and look best and get the most compliments.

Jason13820

with measurements of 40-30-40 (36B or 38B bras) I find more that fits in the misses dept than the mens. My wife doesn’t care, except I’ve noticed she gives me more compliments when I’m in women’s shorts/jeans and tops than men’s.

I think everyone wants to wear clothes that fit well and look best on us. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with estrogen or crossdressing.

Kelly, for example, with your measurements, you have an hourglass shape. No way will men's clothes going to fit well and look good on you.

We have breasts like women, so feel and look best in bras like a woman does. If you have a body like a woman, and in your case, Kelly, you seem to have the  most preferred female shape,  it only stands to reason that clothing made for a woman's body will  fit and look best and get the most compliments.

I will admit I have worn women's khakis because I also have that sorta hourglass figure, wiht the bigger hips than waist. It's hard to find men's pants that fit without being super tight in the pockets. And slacks are slacks, there aren't really any differences in men's and women's pants other than the fit.

DW20

I have not really noticed any real difference.
However, I have not felt, or wanted to feel,anything other than being a 100% heterosexual male. That said for several years now, I have shopped on an ad hoc basis in the womens aisles.
Why? In very hot weather it is far cooler to wear a straight skirt (just plain denim or chino) that are "shorts length" and one can hygenically use the same underwear that the true Scot does under his kilt  - On this forum the bra doesn't warrant mention. Some tops are not too different to materials found in the male aisles (some are even described as shirts) and I would certainly be tempted by some trousers if I wasn't so long in the leg. Womens items are also more likely to be found in sales in a greater quantity and heavier discount.  It can take a kit of getting used to the position of buttons and zips. A doddle compared to doing up a bra for the first time!
Within the range I have, or ever want to explore, no one has  commented. Skirts, in the length I wear, look like shorts from a distance and if you are at close range are not seen. Real friends won't mind, who cares about the rest?
My advice is don't beat yourself up and if you see something that is a bargain and doesn't offend your own sense of masculinity, go for it.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I have tried but the wife put a quick end to it.  Even if I bought something on my own the wife would find I and all hell would break out.  Bras and panties are a yes and everything else is a NO.

hammer

Why not just buy a kilt?

You guys talk about how you feel having high estrogen levels! My T levels are lower then a 5 year old GIRL, and my estrogen levels have been going crazy since before my testicles were removed (because they died before they were removed) and I was in my early thirties!
I have never felt less of of man, or was attracted to wear female clothing, or felt feminine in anyway!

I wasn't producing any testosterone or was I taking any Hormone replacement therapy either! Matter of fact, after a certain age I was diagnosed as going through menopause, but I never felt less of a man then I was in my prime even though I wear a 46H bra, I'm older, I'm slower, but I'm still a man!

hammer

You guys do know how to make a Hormone don't you?

Don't pay her!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
NO Hammer!  Tell us since you have the most knowledge of any one on this site and you also have Gods wisdom.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024