Author Topic: Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and a happy new year  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Jlt83e

• Posting Member
Hope that every one had a merry christmas and a great new year and a healthy one also,

Offline SideSet

I did, thank you.   A woman who is a friend of mine, and been a long time supporter of me wearing bras, gave me two new bras for Christmas and her stocking stuffers for me included pantyhose and thigh high stockings. Perfect gifts :)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Lord I wish someone would buy me all that stuff.  Wife will never do that and if a female friend did I would be in deep trouble.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

Debbie did buy me a bra for Christmas many, many years ago long before I got as big as I am!

All I wanted this year was snow and good ice on the lakes! Snow to use that new ATV for plowing and ice for my favorite winter sport, (ice fishing) and yes I do like winter! One of the few reasons I love Minnesota. And living in Minnesota you would think that wishing for snow and frozen lakes wouldn't be to much to ask for!

Offline SideSet

My friend jokes she stuffed my stocking with stockings 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024