Author Topic: Questions about compression tops  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Ceacel

Hello, what compassion undershirts have you found to be the best without getting too hot? Bit of info, I'm 26 and due to anti depression and anxiety meds my breast have been developing the past few years, im not Shure how large they are as my shoulders are particularly wide, less then b I think. Anyway what have you guys found?

aboywithgirls

I typically wear ladies yoga tops. They work but I'm a 38G so I usually wear an underwire bra with it.

Online Johndoe1

I can't speak for anyone else, but I found them to be uncomfortable and hot for long term wear. Also, it isn't recommended for wear longer than 8 to 12 hours. Even though I do not have a lot of projection, but I have a lot of tissue that is spread out over my chest. At the fullest part of my breasts, I am 9 inches bigger than my chest. Any kind of compression becomes uncomfortable to me. After trying different compression shirts, binders and not comfortable in any of them, I switched to a sports bra. But the pullover compression types for me were either too compressing and not comfortable over time or no real support. I ultimately switched to regular underwire bras for the comfort factor. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline SideSet

I also tried and don’t like the compression vests. I believe I feel and look better in a bra

Offline Jw.christensen79

• Posting Member
I wear the Underworks brand

aboywithgirls

I should add to the discussion that any sort of chronic binding of breasts is not a good idea. Binding, wrapping, compression of any sort can damage your breasts leading to further health problems. A well fitted bra is still the best choice for those of us who have chosen to keep our breasts. 

Offline chaos_agent

• Posting Member
  • rolling with the punches
Hello, what compassion undershirts have you found to be the best without getting too hot? Bit of info, I'm 26 and due to anti depression and anxiety meds my breast have been developing the past few years, im not Shure how large they are as my shoulders are particularly wide, less then b I think. Anyway what have you guys found?

now that summer is here, i’ve become more conscientious of my gyno. especially when wearing a dry-fit type shirt that kinda “hang” that flatters my cleavage more than would like.

i’m 38a or 38b, haven’t figure out which.

i hate gyno compression shirts. i’ve been wearing a simple cotton a-shirt under shirt. it doesn’t really compress. it just provides a layer under the actual shirt that smooths things out a little. comfortable and not that hot. i guess you could size down to get more compression. i didn’t. the other shirt i wear underneath is a nike fitted compression workout dryfit shirt. it does provide more compression but is stretchy and comfortable. there are times i simply don’t care and let the girls be free underneath whatever shirt i’m wearing.  

i hope this helps.

DW20

Personal opinion, but just don't go there. The supposed embarrassment of wearing a bra (most people don't seem to notice) is far less than the discomfort inflicted by compression tops.
They work, but there is a price to pay in personal comfort. I was always personally far more aware of wearing a compression top than any bra.

hammer

Personal opinion, but just don't go there. The supposed embarrassment of wearing a bra (most people don't seem to notice) is far less than the discomfort inflicted by compression tops.
They work, but there is a price to pay in personal comfort. I was always personally far more aware of wearing a compression top than any bra.
Totally agree 

Online Johndoe1

They work, but there is a price to pay in personal comfort. I was always personally far more aware of wearing a compression top than any bra.
Totally agree
I agree too. Personal comfort is the most important to me. A bra is much more comfortable than a compression garment. The number of people who have even shown any sign of noticing me with a bra has been just a few. Mostly women and they will either pay no attention or give me a small smile and go about their business. It is really a non issue which has really surprised me.

aboywithgirls

I can say this about that. I wear a bra every day. I wear a bra for me. I have breasts that need support. A bra 8s the perfect solution when you have breasts. Women figured this out years ago. They also figured out that moulded cup bras, lace cup, sports, leisure, underwire and soft cup bras also have applications depending on what kind 9f support is needed.  

For me I wear a bra because I have breasts and it makes my life better regardless of what anyone thinks of it. As an adult I have had 99% positive reactions from those who noticed. The 9ther 1% doesn't matter.

hammer

I can say this about that. I wear a bra every day. I wear a bra for me. I have breasts that need support. A bra 8s the perfect solution when you have breasts. Women figured this out years ago. They also figured out that moulded cup bras, lace cup, sports, leisure, underwire and soft cup bras also have applications depending on what kind 9f support is needed. 

For me I wear a bra because I have breasts and it makes my life better regardless of what anyone thinks of it. As an adult I have had 99% positive reactions from those who noticed. The 9ther 1% doesn't matter.
My friend,  you said much more then a cup full, lol!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024