Author Topic: My Melbourne Surgeon sounds very good.. i will be booking soon  (Read 3443 times)

Offline maloo

• Posting Member
Very proud to say i will be booking my surgery with the following surgeon in Melbourne....

Sue Thistlethwaite
http://www.suethistlethwaite.com/html/consultation.html

i just had a consultation with her today and she new exactly what she was doing and talking about...i did background checks on her and she is fully qualified....great lady as well!!! she actually acknowledged my concerns and gave me honest answers...
Apparently this problem is very common and she thinks that as more males become aware that it can actually be corrected many will opt for surgery.

Any questions just ask

Offline adelaideman22

• Posting Member
glad your happy with your surgeon.. whats the date?

Offline maloo

• Posting Member
5th of september....not long to go
need to tell my sister about it soon.... no friend or family knows about it so i will need some support from her
i'm trying to run through my head how the day of the surgery will go and what it will fell like afterwards.

Offline GAW

• Posting Member
Can you tell me what procedure you're having? My doc in Melbourne is only recommending lipo and I'm nervous that it wont fix the problem entirely. I'm thinking of going to your doc for a second opinion.

Offline maloo

• Posting Member
Hello,
My background:
20 yearls old, about 67kg
I'm a very lean guy with a firm tonned body... my chest is all muscle although just behind my nipples there are lumps of glandular tissue causing puffy nipples

The procedure is tissues excision. So bascilly she will cut around my nipple then detach the lumps from my chest muscles. I have virtually NO fat at all so lipo would be just silly.
 Trust me this lady knows what she is doing
She will give you an honest answer of lipo or excision or both.

my surgery is tommoz... i'm very scared

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024