Author Topic: Got noticed and I was a bad boy  (Read 2466 times)

Offline Johndoe1

In traveling recently, we stopped at a fast food restaurant in a small town for a pit stop and to get something to drink and then to continue on. 

As I was waiting for the wife to come from the Lady's Room, I noticed out of the corner of my eye a man and woman standing in line to order. The lady was looking at me. She had a good profile look of me. While I was not really showing, I did have on a semi-fitted men's polo, khaki shorts and my bra was a summer weight tee shirt bra. I usually wear a layering tank to smooth things out and to provide a little structure under my top but since we were traveling, I opted to be cooler and not wear a layering tank so with the semi-fitted polo, the girls were more defined through the top than usual. 

I haven't been made in several months and it is usually the woman who makes me and will either smile or ignore me. Men very rarely make me anymore. It has been well over a year since I was made by a man. I saw the woman lean over and whisper to her husband, who immediately looked over at me. My first reaction would have been to either turn or cover my chest by folding my arms. But this time, in a split second of decision, I sucked in my tummy so there was no mistaking that I had breasts and they were in a bra as the fabric pulled over the girls and the bra straps and band created the outline under my top. About that time the wife joined me and as we walked to get in line, the man and woman backed away from us and stood away from us to wait for their order. They got their order and left quickly. I felt naughty! And satisfied.

Did I do wrong by freaking those people out?
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

hammer

No you did not! If they had a problem its theirs not yours!

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
Some times I feel like being a little "nauty" when waiting in a line I will purposely hunch my shoulders forward so the outline of the band shows.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I was in Home Depot a will back and after walking around the store I needed to make a bathroom break and as I was washing my hands I looked in the mirror and I could see my bra plain as day. I was astonished!  I realized there was nothing I could do at that point so I just cared on shopping.  If anyone notice, they never said anything.  Only the wife said anything about it when I got home.  I was feeling sort of good about it since I had showed my bra to the world and then the wife killed it.  I still didn't care.  Have had breast (although small ones, 36B)  Did I feel naughty? Yes but it was a good naughty.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline SideSet

Welcome back. You have been in our thoughts 

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Thanks Side Set!

It has taken me several month to bring myself to post here.  I would come on line and just look at thing and then just leave.  Things seem to have changed a lot and how do I get my Avatar back?

Offline Johndoe1

Glad to see you again! They updated the software and a lot of stuff got changed. You will need to reload your avatar.

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
Is that what happened recently?

I was wondering about the changing (and self-signed) certificates.

Offline Johndoe1

Yeah. There are still some funky stuff on the mobile app like you can't easily go back to a private conversation if you have read it. 

hammer

I've tried to reload mine with no luck! I will try again! It disappeared from mine while I was on vacation and didn't check in for awhile,  I thought that might have something to do with it  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024