Author Topic: Dr. Darrick Antell  (Read 2868 times)

Offline juggernautnyc

Hello All! It is great that we have a forum to find information and support.

I had my surgery for gynecomastia last week with Dr. Darrick Antell in New York City.  So far I am happy with results. Each day the swelling goes down and it looks better and better.

I'd just like to add that going to see Dr. Darrick Antell was something I should have done years ago.  Two guys from the gym recommended him to me, and I finally took the plunge. After doing heavy cycles for a couple years my breasts were a source of great embarassement. I feel like I have a new outlook on life.  For those of you who have similar experiences, you owe it to yourself and to all the hard work you've done on your body to get this operaation done!

You will not regret it. 
PM me if you need mroe info!

-Brandon

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
It's great to find a good surgeon.  Why don't you tell him about this site.  Maybe he would benefit by supporting it financially through advertising.   ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Zdew

• Posting Member
I know how you feel about the hardwork on your body. I have been working out and just get more and more sad about my gyno, all the hardwork feels like it is for nothing, especially when people tell you to work out to get rid of your man boobs. >:(

Offline juggernautnyc

Dear Z470:
It's been several months now since I had my surgery.  I am doing very well.  Scars are not noticeable at all.  Now that beach season is here, I am so glad I got the procedure done back in the winter. 
Do yourself a favor and go see a doctor.  PM if you have questions.

-Brandon, aka juggernautnyc

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024