Author Topic: Weight Loss Help  (Read 12338 times)

Offline GlennMarsh

• Posting Member
The daily running and swimming is best exercise to lose as much weight as u can. These both are the full body exercises and helps allot to burn extra fats of the body and make your body fit.

Offline jakewardell

• Posting Member
When I lost 90 lbs I tried to focus on the exercise side of things and eating reasonably healthy.

I didn't "diet" as such because I've found the problem with that is once you're telling yourself "you can't" it becomes much harder to keep yourself motivated for any length of time and obviously if you're trying to lose 50 lbs you're going to need time as that's a six month job at the minimum.

Your work sounds like a good fat burner by itself so as others have suggested here, start the day with cereal and a metabolism booster (green tea, black coffee, grapefruit juice all worked for me) and from there just keep your daily calorie count around 2,000.

On your days off, be sure to do an hour or two of exercise (swimming is excellent) as over the course of six months this will add up to a few more additional pounds disappearing  :)

Keeping what you want to achieve realistic is the key  :)

Offline ghalib

• Posting Member
I wanna suggest you to do some exercises in Tacoma gym but as you said about you job so it would tough to join any bootcamp for you so i think you should start proper diet and some cardio exercises
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 03:19:55 AM by ghalib »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024