Author Topic: PLEASE HELP ! Do I have Gynecomastia? Rate 1-10  (Read 3300 times)

Offline bradp

• Posting Member
Currently about 60 pounds overweight (have lost 22 pounds so far and going fast)  So I am not sure if I have gyne or it is just fat.  I have always had somewhat puffy nips though. 

See here.

Puffy from under neath...

Erect from close up... (this one is sorta sexy!)

Puffy side view...

Puffy front view...

Erect side view (the far nipple was puffy still I think - did not "tweek it enough")

Another erect front close up...

Your opinions of whether I have gyne or not is welcome.  Like I said before I am losing weight so it may or may not change.  I am currently 260lbs and I an going to get down to about 190-200.  I also plan on working the pec muscles like a mother!

Thank You!

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
Due to your size, I give you maybe a 3.  It looks like you might have gyne, but with 60lbs left to loose, you may or may not feel you need an operation.  Odds are your chest will actually be reducing, but look worse due to contrast against a slimmer body.

Good work on the weight loss, I would say wait until you are nearing your ideal weight, see if you think its still a problem, then make a decision on what to do about it.  There is really no way of knowing what it will look like until you loose the weight you want. 

If your chest reduces by 50% (which is absolutely possible with 60lbs of weight loss) you would have just a minor case 1-2.

I think alot more people have gyne than know they have it, hopefully your actual gland is small enough that when you loose weight you will feel good enough.  Just because you have some glad dosnt mean you look funny, some people feel worse with a totally unnoticeable case, than some people with terrible cases.

Offline Spleen

Drop the weight and re-evaluate.  Good luck & work hard.

Offline Punta

• Bronze Member
Bit hard to tell at the moment. Droping some more weight as planned will help big time to judge. Good luck and well done so far.

Offline flex1appeal

I'd have to say yes, you have some degree of gyne. Try cutting down more weight and drop in bf% and then see where you are at then.

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member

Offline bradp

• Posting Member
There may be hope for all of us that have a lot of fat and just a small small amount of gland (which is what I think I have) and puffy nipples.

With a LOT of weight training and toning, we could look like this...(he has puffy nips - but looks GREAT)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024