Author Topic: 2 weeks post op let me know  (Read 2940 times)

Offline CaliKid8

• Posting Member
Shynner, I had the same issue, but the inward nipple eventually made its way out.  You shouldn't worry about it.  Lord knows I did and I feel silly for stressing over it.

Offline iginla23

• Bronze Member
looks good man i have the same looking nips as you, and get my surgery in 2 weeks, hopefully i get the same result

Offline Toffer

• Posting Member
Cali I think your results look awesome.  you can see a VERY slight difference in nipples but then no nipples are generally perfect symmetry!

great results dood
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 02:52:31 PM by KrisJ »

Offline CaliKid8

• Posting Member
Will the scar tissue/swelling go down after time?

Offline normexcept

• Bronze Member
I think your results are excellent.  The nips look pretty darned good for only being 2 weeks post op.  When I get my surgery, I hope my results are as positive as yours.  If they are, I will be estatic.

My wife had a reduction surgery a year ago and the swelling and scar tissue seemed like they were not going to go away for the longest time.  Then all of a sudden we started to see changes.  The swelling went away and now the scar tissue is starting to fade in color.  2 weeks is nothing in the healing process.  I think you are doing great!!!!!!! :)

Offline CaliKid8

• Posting Member
Thank you for all of the positive comments I appreciate it and I will keep you guys posted.  Good luck on all your surgeries.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024