Author Topic: my pics  (Read 2684 times)

Offline finallygotitdone

• Posting Member
Does anyone think my nipples will eventually come out? im 250lbs and trying to lose the weight again , I was 180lbs and my gyne was more noticeable , i guess i gained weight to compensate . Im happy I had my surgery , it is still better than having boobs showing through my shirt . heres pre-op and post-op pics of me . If anyone can help me with my question it would be great . Thanks and take care .

Offline outertrial

Difficult to see well, you only uploaded a thumbnail on the second pic. Seems like quite a concavity to me but as you seem to still have the drains in im guessing the op was pretty recent?

Offline syracuse65

• Posting Member
This is exactly what my son looked like.  He is 1 week post op, had the drains out yesterday and the surgeon said that the concavity will resolve on it's own over the next few months.  As the swelling above the nipple area recedes, it won't look so depressed.  I asked about fat flaps and he said if the appearance isn't something he's happy with in a year, that will be something we can discuss, but he's never had a patient unhappy after 1 year.  So keep your fingers crossed!

Offline teeruss1

I would have kept the breasts.
I work out in a health club and a lot of guys have breasts.  It is not a big issue and no one makes an issue about it.
All physiques are eventually accepted and having breasts is no disgrace.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Who was this PS?? You've got a lawsuit on your hands brother. This PS didn't have a clue how to fix gyno!! That's a malpractice lawsuit if I ever saw one. Thats going to be hard to correct.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024