Author Topic: Ongoing Battle Against Gyne (8 months) *EDITTED!: TAN*  (Read 4236 times)

King_kaboodle

« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 06:16:24 PM by becky »

King_kaboodle

cody sockeye

That's the best non-surgical result so far. There's some gland in your rt side I can see if you turn just right. If you tan up would look much better!

in all fairness your gyne is quite light, i think you would pass off on the beach fine, just try and tone up the chest a bit and you'll be fine

In all fairness to you, even that little bit of gland you can see which is very prominent IMO can be devastating. If you keep shapin up, maybe you can get away with only gland excision when you decide to go for the surgery. There's no reason you shouldn't be allowed to have a picture perfect body man!

King_kaboodle

Basically Im going until someone tells me its a lost cause and give up. haha. The day I can get a unanimous vote that it looks alright enough to go out to the beach as it is, I'll declare myself happy. lol. My only concern over my chest is how others will view it. I mean it really boils down to that. And if I can get a chest people won't look at and go "oh gawd" then Im good to go. :) IMHO

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024