Author Topic: Rate my Photos  (Read 4362 times)

Offline PJF

I have an appointment for a consultation with Dr Delgado next month.

Rate these photos 10/10

I recently lost 30 lbs so this is me right now.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 10:45:10 PM by PJF »

Offline anon643

• Posting Member
what's your height and weight? did you notice any change after the initial 30 pound loss?

Offline anon643

• Posting Member
ah i see, i guess if they looked exactly the same at your lowest weight, you're making the right decision by consulting with a doctor. Mine look similar to yours, i'm 240 right now 5'8, but i've been overweight my whole life, since around 12, i'm 24 now. Lost 30 pounds since march, trying to get to around 170 before i make a decision on what i'll do. Good luck to you though! i'm sure everything will work out for the best. (just posted my photos if you would like to take a look)

~Good luck again
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 06:00:12 PM by anon643 »

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 I was told  be a doctor on this forum [ I had a consult with him last week] that if you are in the process of  losing weight you should hold off on surgery.
           The PS will sculpt  your chest to your  current weight and chest size,  if you  continue  to loose   more weight  you may end up wanting a  revision done on youir  gest to fit  the slimmer you.
        I am sure someone one can explain it better,   but I decided to   drop   some pounds to get  CLOSER to idea weight before  proceeding

Offline omega

• Silver Member
9/10 GL with surgeryyy

GynO_DuDe

I was told  be a doctor on this forum [ I had a consult with him last week] that if you are in the process of  losing weight you should hold off on surgery.
           The PS will sculpt  your chest to your  current weight and chest size,  if you  continue  to loose   more weight  you may end up wanting a  revision done on youir  gest to fit  the slimmer you.
        I am sure someone one can explain it better,   but I decided to   drop   some pounds to get  CLOSER to idea weight before  proceeding

That actually does make sense.

BUT when I consulted Dr.Levick he said I'll be fine. Im 15stones at the moment, and im trying to come down to 12-13stones which is my healthy weight for my height and stuff.

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member
ok not BAAAADDD. lose some weights.  (5) 8)

Offline jack9

• Bronze Member
10/10 -- go for it...you won't be sorry!

Offline anon643

• Posting Member
i would try to finance some of that if $$$ is an issue. All of the money you spend will be well worth it in my eyes.

~good luck to you

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Well today was my big day with Dr Delgado and I got a rude awakening -

$11,565.000 BEFORE skin tightening.

Shop around a bit dude. You should be able to get it done for less that that...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024