Author Topic: big lump in one side 2 weeks after op with fielding  (Read 2298 times)

Offline bapesta

I had my op done by fielding 2 weeks ago. One side is fine and looks perfect, but the other side has a huge lump, at first I thought it was just swelling but now the swelling is gone and the lump is still there, turned yellow and reddish brown a few days ago. Is this a problem? and if so, how bad is it and is it easy to fix. I already made another appointment to see fielding but have to wait another 2 weeks for that.

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
I am at 4 months post-opt with fielding, and I have to saw my gyne does seem to still appear, but fielding suggests its just Scar tissue that has over-layered where my gland used to be. So that "lump" could be scar tissue.

But you should go for your 1 month post-opt check up with fielding to see what he says. He'll prob tell you to massage your chest to help the scar heal

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
yep you should see that with Fielding, i had a lump on my left side as well and it turned out to be scar tissue...

does it hurt ?
in the mean time, what i would suggest massaging the chest cause it can break down tissue...

in my case i had a revision and trying to break scar tissue with the canula during the lipo was a painful experience.

so i guess, massage and see fielding for your post up check...
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024