Author Topic: need second surgery  (Read 3157 times)

Offline Hellboy

• Bronze Member
will post more

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
yeah its not too bad but i can see why you would want it.

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
You look fine bro it all in your mind.

BTW nice ink

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I agree, it looks perfectly OK, really !

Offline Hellboy

• Bronze Member
Thanks for your comments and compliments but the fact that I have had it since I was 16 and knowing that there is still a hint of it there drives me crazy. I would have to imagine if I loose weight it could look worse. I got my gyno from using steroids as a teenager. im 5,8 and 250 lbs id like to be 225 but at 36 the weight doesnt come off that easy anymore lol! I do alot of cardio and have very good eating habits. Thanks again

DrBermant

will post more

Posting Standard After Gynecomastia Surgery can better define the problem and show issues. Revision Gynecomastia Surgery options depend on many factors best discussed with your doctor or someone you see for a second opinion.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 10:29:53 AM by DrBermant »

Offline oyelad

• Posting Member
Thanks for your comments and compliments but the fact that I have had it since I was 16 and knowing that there is still a hint of it there drives me crazy.

it'd drive me crazy too... probably even more so than before i had the surgery (assuming that i did)

not to mention i'd be pissed at the doctor

Offline Hellboy

• Bronze Member
no not as annoying as before because there is a big difference when wearing t shirts I can wear any shirt I want now. Its more like when your so close to getting exactly what you want you want it more

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024