Author Topic: Before and After pics...your opinions pls  (Read 6296 times)

Offline problem man

• Silver Member
I had surgery in Bangalore, India.
My condition was minor, would rate a 3/10. The incision was made at the side of the areola not below(3 to 9 clockwise). Doc said almost 95% of the gland was removed and 100cc fat was removed.
I noticed a hard disc shaped scar tissue on the 7th day post-op, dunno when it was formed. The scar tissue itself is 3 inches in height and 4 inches in width. So it is making my chest to puff out atm. When i see my chest, i don't see any major difference b/w pre-op and now. I guess chest is still puffy mainly due to the scar tissue. The PS said scar tissue will dissipate in 3 to 6 months time.
check out my pics. would appreciate your opinions.
http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee57/problemman/

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
Looks good mate, how you feeling?

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member

Offline problem man

• Silver Member
Thanks for your opinion guys.

Looks good mate, how you feeling?
I am feeling fine. Did not have any swelling or bruising. I still have nipple sensation. But when i flex my LHS, i see an noticeable indentation. Without flexing, it looks like i got punched real hard in that place. At first i thought it was the compression pad compressing too hard in that place, but still looks the same now. maybe dr removed too much fat from that side? I will be meeting dr this weekend, will talk to him about these things.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Can u take a pic of the indentation?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
It looks really good mate ! It's perfect.

Offline problem man

• Silver Member
Can u take a pic of the indentation?
I am flexing hard in this pic, otherwise its looks kinda normal.
Taking this pic was a little headache, none of them came out right, this is the only pic that came close to what i meant.
http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee57/problemman/?action=view&current=img3.jpg

Why did you have the surgery, may I ask? All that was wrong with your torso was the fact that you were very soft and not at all in good muscular physical condition. If you had just put on a little muscle, and toned up your body (an easy thing for youngsters like you to do), you would have looked great. Your pre-op photos look entirely normal to me.

Now, you have a somewhat deformed chest, and you're still out of shape. Exercise will still work wonders for you, however. May I recommend a daily regimen of sit-ups, push-ups, jumping jacks, 4 count burpees, etc., to give you a healthy and long life?
did you look at the 2nd page of my gyne album? i have more pre-op pics there. My gyne was mostly glandular, even if i had toned up the body the gland would not go away and would have shown up even worse under the shirts. Now some large hard thing has taken the place of the gland which i have been told will go away in 3 to 6 months. That is why even i am not able to see great difference b/w pre-op and now, especially on my right hand side.
And, yeah sure i will take your advise to workout.

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member

did you look at the 2nd page of my gyne album? i have more pre-op pics there. My gyne was mostly glandular, even if i had toned up the body the gland would not go away and would have shown up even worse under the shirts. Now some large hard thing has taken the place of the gland which i have been told will go away in 3 to 6 months. That is why even i am not able to see great difference b/w pre-op and now, especially on my right hand side.
And, yeah sure i will take your advise to workout.

Thats about the same situation I was in mate.  My problem was nearly all gland, which to the casual observer might have looked only like rounded or slightly flabby pecks.  I'm 6 days post-op now, the swelling is going and it's firming up.  At the moment the difference isn't that obvious/drastic, because the scar tissue is beginning to form, but once I'm a few months down the line things should be really flat, as they were immediately post op.   ;D

Nice results, like me you're probably looking forward to healling a bit more and then beginning some serious working out! 

Offline problem man

• Silver Member
The responses here have been hugely positive but the damn thing still shows under the shirt. IMHO, the doctor did not do a good job, i'm not satisfied guys.
LHS has concavity and RHS has no good improvement compared to pre-op.

I've started to worry about the concave look more than the scar tissue. I met dr last week, he said everything is fine...this is one of the best result he has seen...he also said scar tissue will not disappear but will only get soft. I was particularly disappointed that he did'nt admit on this concave look and boobs showing under the shirts. He said no need to massage, if i wanted to he said you can use Elovera cream. So have started lite massaging from yesterday, will massage more aggressively at 6 weeks post-op to break up the scar tissue. Cocoa butter is very popular in this forum, so will try that too.

So would you honestly be happy with these results after 1 month post-op?????

concave look next to areola when flexing chest

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Looks like a normal chest to me. U can't expect it to be flat. I mean, u're pretty chubby as of now (no pun intended). Try to lose weight. I'm sure it'll improve alot.

Offline shughes123

• Posting Member
Yeah, looks fine to me.  It's no longer pointy like it was when you had gland. It now looks like a normal chest of someone with your body fat %.

You look normal now, but if you really want to look great all you need to do is build some muscle and lose some weight.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 07:15:19 PM by shughes123 »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
It's just and simply perfect.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024